Today, I..
Profile
Archive
Chat
Links
Now, aren't I easily pleased?
|
Saturday, April 22, 11:54 AM
friday
ponned school with priya again.
we took a frigging long time to decide if we should lar.
was outside school going like..
so how? pon? don't pon?
anyways, we did.
took 28 from the wrong side.
which led us to bedok.
& everyone, on the bus & afterwards in the mrt were staring at us.
okeh, so we're supposed to be in school.
but its none of your frigging business, frigging mofos!
so we made our way to arab street for breakfast.
& then on the way to esplanade,
we stopped at the library to have a ride on the lift.
AHAHA.
nas, lihyuan & i had much fun on it the first time.
but the lift's kinda slowed down recently i suppose.
esplanade; we went to the roof terrace & marked our love on two pretty pebbles.
& then it got to hot,
so we went to the library.
there was this bitch who kept staring at our breast-pockets,
think she wanted to pauto or smth.
whatever.
then it was time to return to tampines.
sis had to meet raushan,
i met up with lihyuan, nat & amy.
its kinda refreshing to go out with her after what seem like centuries.
hopefully that one hug would bring us all back together again.
nat & lihyuan left early.
so amy & i went to tm's roof terrace to plan for a really important event.
* snickers *
& i took another pebble.
heheh.
got home by six.
ate ate & ate.
then slept.
yes, pig. i know..
|
PROFILE
Brown cows are love. My hair is 9inches shorter than it should be. I love swings. I have a lime-green room. I think weird/random people are the best kind of people. I prefer motorbikes over cars. I love curly-haired boys with freckles. I enjoy cartoons, still. I think bubbles are super pretty. I lost my BlackRose once in a mosh pit; I've since gotten a new one. I have a habit of drawing on myself. I adore eye makeup. I eat almost everything when I'm hungry. I wear bangles 24/7. I think babies are adorable. I aspire to be a tattoo artist. I'm too darn lazy. I think candles make the prettiest shadows. I like playing with guys' hair. I hate mosquitoes. I've got a super bad sense of direction. I watch TV Ads to amuse myself. I like raw crab stick. I laugh a lot. Btw, I'm also Resident Queen at Thohirah
|
|
10cents for your thoughts?
|
|