Today, I..
Profile
Archive
Chat
Links
Now, aren't I easily pleased?
|
Friday, April 28, 8:09 PM
YESTERDAY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
SITI AINUL NELLISA
&
DANIAL RAMLI
danial doesn't how lucky he is to have gotten away from us.
hahaha.
flour, vico, balloons, tons of water bombs!
it was crazy!
when we poured the mixture over her she looked like she was puked on.
& then she went around hugging people!
after everything we showered together.
i bathed ainul!
& after that, we clean up the place.
pretty dumb lar.. shower then clean.
whatever
as i was saying..
we washed up the place using the fire hose.
fun fun fun.
TODAY
i was asking lihyuan if she wanted to study,
& ms. yew overheard.
so she went to 4f & told the class,
"queenie from 4b is staying back to study, so you guys should as well"
i'm not that bad lar.
hahaha.
so after school we did study.
lihyuan, priya & i went to airport & study.
took a fucking long time to find the blardie canteen lar.
we studied a little on our own,
then together,
we solved a very complicating problem sum.
9 litres of water is used every one minute the tap is on. priya showers for an average of one to two hours ever time, and two times a day. during so, she does not turn off the tap at all. she flushes the toilet bowl for the amusement at times and leaves the tap on when she brushes her teeth. assuming a swimming pool is 50m x 20m x 1.8m in dimension. calculate how long priya takes to fill up the pool.
we pondered for a considerable amount of time.
& priya was so guilty after that she was actually thinking of not bathing today.
HAHAHA.
& now i'm home taking dinner.
bye people :)
|
PROFILE
Brown cows are love. My hair is 9inches shorter than it should be. I love swings. I have a lime-green room. I think weird/random people are the best kind of people. I prefer motorbikes over cars. I love curly-haired boys with freckles. I enjoy cartoons, still. I think bubbles are super pretty. I lost my BlackRose once in a mosh pit; I've since gotten a new one. I have a habit of drawing on myself. I adore eye makeup. I eat almost everything when I'm hungry. I wear bangles 24/7. I think babies are adorable. I aspire to be a tattoo artist. I'm too darn lazy. I think candles make the prettiest shadows. I like playing with guys' hair. I hate mosquitoes. I've got a super bad sense of direction. I watch TV Ads to amuse myself. I like raw crab stick. I laugh a lot. Btw, I'm also Resident Queen at Thohirah
|
|
10cents for your thoughts?
|
|