god. i love going to airport with lihyuan.
i laughed my arse off yesterday can.
& that guy at the glass!
HAHAHA.
he's so adorable lar.
i waved at him then he paiseh cos we caught him acting retarded.
& then we just kinda laughed the time away til we were so exhausted, both of us fell asleep in our buses.
today was pretty boring lar.
papers sucked, cept for geog.
did quite alright.. i think?
lol. then came home checked mail. aravind is asking me to study!
omg.
HAHAHA again
these people ar.. so amusing.
kkaes. I GO STUDY.
PROFILE
Brown cows are love. My hair is 9inches shorter than it should be. I love swings. I have a lime-green room. I think weird/random people are the best kind of people. I prefer motorbikes over cars. I love curly-haired boys with freckles. I enjoy cartoons, still. I think bubbles are super pretty. I lost my BlackRose once in a mosh pit; I've since gotten a new one. I have a habit of drawing on myself. I adore eye makeup. I eat almost everything when I'm hungry. I wear bangles 24/7. I think babies are adorable.I aspire to be a tattoo artist. I'm too darn lazy. I think candles make the prettiest shadows. I like playing with guys' hair. I hate mosquitoes. I've got a super bad sense of direction. I watch TV Ads to amuse myself. I like raw crab stick. I laugh a lot. Btw, I'm also Resident Queen at Thohirah