Today, I..
Profile
Archive
Chat
Links
Now, aren't I easily pleased?
|
Tuesday, May 30, 4:14 PM
hah, like lihyuan finally came to my house.
i've posted pics.
we totally went cuckoo can.
it started in my house,
when lihyuan went mad torturing my stuffed babies.
then in the bus we were laughing at people.
then i forced lihyuan to wear clothes she's never even think of wearing,
& i had to wear exactly the same thing jus to pacify her.
i love the top though! ah!
eh! the prata in century square is yummeh!
better than jalan kayu's can,
though i prefer jk's atmosphere.
haiya.
okeh, jus see the pics lar.
& people gg to Ministry of Sound today,
good luck, & have lots of fun.
:)
|
PROFILE
Brown cows are love. My hair is 9inches shorter than it should be. I love swings. I have a lime-green room. I think weird/random people are the best kind of people. I prefer motorbikes over cars. I love curly-haired boys with freckles. I enjoy cartoons, still. I think bubbles are super pretty. I lost my BlackRose once in a mosh pit; I've since gotten a new one. I have a habit of drawing on myself. I adore eye makeup. I eat almost everything when I'm hungry. I wear bangles 24/7. I think babies are adorable. I aspire to be a tattoo artist. I'm too darn lazy. I think candles make the prettiest shadows. I like playing with guys' hair. I hate mosquitoes. I've got a super bad sense of direction. I watch TV Ads to amuse myself. I like raw crab stick. I laugh a lot. Btw, I'm also Resident Queen at Thohirah
|
|
10cents for your thoughts?
|
|