Today, I..
Profile
Archive
Chat
Links
Now, aren't I easily pleased?
|
Tuesday, May 16, 6:47 PM
the mid years have finally ended.
damn, i'm overjoyed :)
papers kinda sucked.
but whatever! its all over!
the long hours spent in the horribly quiet classroom, where all i hear is the whirling of the fans overhead.
i so can't stand silence.
after the longer hours studying, the quiet classrooms, the nerve-wrecking last minute cramming of information for the past week, lihyuan, iya, nas & khai actually planned to watch MI3.
since my mom's doing the morning shift today, i wasn't planning to go.
but priya's relentless persuasion. & i knew she was really anticipating this 'date'.
i finally gave in, but i knew i had to leave the movies' mid way & get a cab home.
1330, i was so planning to leave! & my mom called.
i panicked lar! like duh.
she rushed her work to leave earlier today jus so she could draw money for my dental. & i was there watching a movie?! she'd be disappointed.
sorry nas, i stepped on your bag.
sorry iya, i wasn't really myself after agreeing to watch it with you guys. guess i was still feeling kinda reluctant. i really don't wanna hurt my mom; she's changed a lot for me.
sorry lihs, i kept smsing you. like i was so worried lar! i had to do something to calm down!
& khai, no i'm not sorry about hitting you cos you laughed at me :)
i kinda half jogged to the taxi stand once i got out of the lift & there was a frigging long queue lar!
so i brisk-walked passed the interchange to the road btwn pavilion & the s11 area.
then got this asshole who purposely brushed past me. & i was already so panicky. & the adrenaline! like omfg.
i got damn pissed, didn't really watch out for cars while i was crossing the road & almost got run over by a taxi, but at least i found a cab!
& i love that driver can! he sped all the way!
checked my hp, 1405.
i can make it, i thought.
& then i looked up.
MY MOTHER'S CAR.
my cab was right behind her car & i kept thinking she might see me.
so i quickly took out the cash, ready to pay the driver once he stopped & dash for my life.
in the lift, i was taking off my shoes & socks. & then i got out my key.
went in, half sprinted & changed all over the place & somehow got myself into the kitchen where i left the water to boil.
managed to slice all the ingredients to appropriate sizes before i heard her at the door.
& the water had started to boil.
i don't think i've ever done things this quickly, ever.
exhilarating!
|
PROFILE
Brown cows are love. My hair is 9inches shorter than it should be. I love swings. I have a lime-green room. I think weird/random people are the best kind of people. I prefer motorbikes over cars. I love curly-haired boys with freckles. I enjoy cartoons, still. I think bubbles are super pretty. I lost my BlackRose once in a mosh pit; I've since gotten a new one. I have a habit of drawing on myself. I adore eye makeup. I eat almost everything when I'm hungry. I wear bangles 24/7. I think babies are adorable. I aspire to be a tattoo artist. I'm too darn lazy. I think candles make the prettiest shadows. I like playing with guys' hair. I hate mosquitoes. I've got a super bad sense of direction. I watch TV Ads to amuse myself. I like raw crab stick. I laugh a lot. Btw, I'm also Resident Queen at Thohirah
|
|
10cents for your thoughts?
|
|