Today, I..
Profile
Archive
Chat
Links
Now, aren't I easily pleased?
|
Saturday, June 24, 11:52 PM
yay yay. i've got my programmes back :)
happy lar.
past few days were magic okeh.
thursday.
left home early to meet gennie. i was on the way to the bus stop when this nigerian cyclist greeted me & i'm friendly okeh, so i said hi. then he cycle3, then disappear. then after awhile, he cycled back to give me his number. like wth. haha. he say this area fucking boring, got no one to talk to. then say he'd like to see me again. bla3. bus came.
i dropped at the market to buy roses for my syg,
i felt bad anyways,
for not going to auntie alice's shop for so long.
she's such a sweet lady,
& her sis-in-law too.
i love the friendly market people lar okeh.
after i met gennie, we went to the hawker centre near by to pack breakfast.
then someone behind me suddenly OIed me. haha.
turned out was hafiz.
stupid guy. scary lor.
their class organised a trip to sentosa.
& ainul was there!
then met marisher & najib there as well.
i was totally sun burnt lar, but it was really really fun :)
then went with gennie to buy mp3 for her sis.
which was where i met my future husband.
hahaha.
mimi's like super adorable.
friday.
i decided to call ferdinand (the nigerian guy) cos i didn't have much to do at home.
he's super nice, but he's also super super freaky.
he suddenly got up, stood infront of me & held both my hands.
then he said, i have to tell you some thing.
& in my mind, i was going waddehell waddehell waddehell?!
then he continued, i like you.
so i kinda jus stared at him & nodded.
ah. whaaaaaaaa- ?
like how was i supposed to respond lar.
k lah, he stopped being so scary after that. then we jus crapped a lot & it was fun :)
today.
met priya earlier, so we went into escape first since gennie & juwaidi were gonna come slightly later.
yd is soooooooo cute! he's like fourteen? super adorable!
the place was pretty quiet at first, then the queues started getting longer & longer.
haunted house was fun lar.
yd was clinging on to me so tightly, there were red marks on my arm.
sigh.. why does it always happen to me?
then we bought candy floss :)
the stupid guy made us the most gigantic one i've ever seen,
bigger than anyone else's,
& we took like forever to finish the darn thing.
then went out for lunch.
saw the first shift pizza hut delivery guys.
& zailan was there!
spoke to him for awhile about zaihan.
then saw tall faris as well.
ey! i advertise okeh.
the nasi goreng black pepper is really nice,
i think from stall 5?
go eat! go eat!
then priya had to leave first for her cousin's engagement party or something.
i swear there's something wrong with that girl today,
she was really really quiet lar.
haiyo.
anyways, we returned to escape after that.
went a few more rounds on everything.
then made our exit at five, in time to watch the dare devil performance.
one of them really look like hugh jackman lar!
damn cute!
so i smiled at him, & he smiled back :)
then this maid beside me thought he smiling at her then she blush sia.
hahahaha.
then at the end of the show, the other guy winked at me.
& yd was more excited than i was can.
he started hitting my arm & he looked so breathless?
hahaha.
then we went to eat again.
yes, we're pigs.
the four-to-twelve-shift pizzahut guys were there already.
saw syam, andre, hakim, izzat & small faris.
i love downtown lar. can cuci mata :)
but why they all cut hair?
aiyoooo. tak cantik lar.
oh yar! & the nasi pattaya also very nice!
hahaha.
after that we went home lar.
i called zaihan, cos i realised he & zailan weren't staying together,
& zailan couldn't contact him.
we talked for a short while, but it was enough.
& i'm like so happy now.
he said anything call him & i'm probably gonna meet him some time next week,
cos i finally plucked up the courage to say ey i wanna see you can?
so pathetic lar.
but whatever.
i'm happy happy happy :)
k, tmr going sentosa again.
& i'm gonna post pics now.
so tata :)
|
PROFILE
Brown cows are love. My hair is 9inches shorter than it should be. I love swings. I have a lime-green room. I think weird/random people are the best kind of people. I prefer motorbikes over cars. I love curly-haired boys with freckles. I enjoy cartoons, still. I think bubbles are super pretty. I lost my BlackRose once in a mosh pit; I've since gotten a new one. I have a habit of drawing on myself. I adore eye makeup. I eat almost everything when I'm hungry. I wear bangles 24/7. I think babies are adorable. I aspire to be a tattoo artist. I'm too darn lazy. I think candles make the prettiest shadows. I like playing with guys' hair. I hate mosquitoes. I've got a super bad sense of direction. I watch TV Ads to amuse myself. I like raw crab stick. I laugh a lot. Btw, I'm also Resident Queen at Thohirah
|
|
10cents for your thoughts?
|
|