Today, I..
Profile
Archive
Chat
Links
Now, aren't I easily pleased?
|
Saturday, August 26, 12:21 PM
Proper Self Hygiene Campaign
past few days were fun. i've been so occupied, i don't have time to brood over zaihan, which is like a huge relief. all the sleepovers (:
i guess lihyuan's mom must have been really really horrible.
she came over to my house for a sleepover, except that we didn't exactly sleep (:
we had so much to talk about & we so couldn't sleep,
so we decided to get the hell outta my house to downtown where we could slack abit before having breakfast then go blue table & meet the rest of our darlings.
we walked like frigging a alot okeh.
from my house to where TPE is, before we met a bunch of eight lost guys. haha.
they were heading to the punggol haunted house!
zaihan said he'd bring me there. arsehole.
we tagged along anyway & got a bike ride. damn, i so love bikes (:
i'm gonna get a bike when i turn 18, but before that, taufiq can tumpang me (:
we didn't enter the haunted house lar. the blardie thing was fenced up & no one was gonna climb over the fence with the sucky lighting.
& i swear the short guy was super adorable. he was frightened by this teeny rustling noise, which was probably an insect lar. haha.
after that we hung out at bedok reservoir, i think. played truth or dare. it was fun? the guys were so full of weird ideas. ugh. but i'm single, no guilt felt (:
then we returned to tampines mart. sat there & crapped a lil. around six they had to leave. we went to esso to brush our teeth & clean ourselves up with baby wipes then took a nap at the blue table.
yes, we're very clean people.
then yesterday, priya & natt asked to come over to my place as well.
their parents are such sweet people & they agreed (:
those two retards kept laughing at me while i slept lar cos my head would sway & my fish eyes kept appearing when the bus jerked. hahahaha. should've seen myself.
&& it was fun cooking dinner together, while lihyuan kinda just sat & stared into empty space.
ahaha. i swear she looked pretty dead.
after dinner, lihyuan went to airport, while the three of us went down to the carpark roof to study. frigging peaceful place. i'm like super at ease when i'm sitting there.
we managed to study quite a bit before deciding to go to the playground instead. photos we took appeared ugly! must've been the light or something. we looked like pigs (: we kept the okay ones though. & we attempted scaring little children riding around the playground. hahaha. i know. we're no lifers.
but then they all no reaction sia. assholes. hahaha.
we continued all the bitching in my room.
NOTE: WE ONLY STATE FACTS. TOTALLY NOTHING WE MANIFESTED. & WE'RE NOT TWO-FACED.
then bla3. we got sleepy & fell asleep.
oh wait, we bathed & washed up before sleeping. yes, washed our faces & brushed our teeth too.
woke up half an hour later than we intended this morning. washed up. blog&friendster-hopped before going to jalan kayu for breakfast.
the cb moron cashier & the shop itself fucking attitude sia. blardie iced milo also $1.30. then the teeny piece of chicken murtabak $5. & the annoying guy who served us the food. & the stupid moley woman & her brokeback friend who came & sat next to our table. tight white jeans & pointy leather boots. ee.
natt & priya had to go home early, so we caught the next bus to seletar camp where they accompanied me to my bus stop & waited for 103 before they crossed back to take 39 home (:
i love them a lot lar.
& to my dear mother, we are, i emphasize, not lesbians.
& yat;
finally i've found a guy who actually bothers to explain & apologise for not replying messages.
thank you (:
photos will be up soon.
tata (:
|
PROFILE
Brown cows are love. My hair is 9inches shorter than it should be. I love swings. I have a lime-green room. I think weird/random people are the best kind of people. I prefer motorbikes over cars. I love curly-haired boys with freckles. I enjoy cartoons, still. I think bubbles are super pretty. I lost my BlackRose once in a mosh pit; I've since gotten a new one. I have a habit of drawing on myself. I adore eye makeup. I eat almost everything when I'm hungry. I wear bangles 24/7. I think babies are adorable. I aspire to be a tattoo artist. I'm too darn lazy. I think candles make the prettiest shadows. I like playing with guys' hair. I hate mosquitoes. I've got a super bad sense of direction. I watch TV Ads to amuse myself. I like raw crab stick. I laugh a lot. Btw, I'm also Resident Queen at Thohirah
|
|
10cents for your thoughts?
|
|