Today, I..
Profile
Archive
Chat
Links
Now, aren't I easily pleased?
|
Friday, September 22, 6:17 PM
natt, priya, lihyuan & i have been going to the airport to study recently. we'd crap a whole lot on the bus & make a fool out of ourselves. especially today!
hahaha.
we reached popeyes, sat down & ate lunch we packed from school. then we started studying for about half an hour or so? haha. the rest of the time we were crapping.
& i swear nas is super gullible.
she wanted to drink the juice, so she asked us how we drank, like from a cup or straight out of the carton. natt jokingly told her we drank out of our palms & she believed natt!
hahahahaha.
we got sleepy after awhile, so priya, natt & i decided to go walk around ah.
took sky train to terminal two where all the blardie mettaing started.
we went to viewing mall where there was this really deprived couple who were kissing. & making a lot of noise. it kinda sounds like the slurping noise you make when you suck noodles. hahaha. like wtf sia.
& there were plenty of retarded people whom we attempted to imitate.
strangers were staring at us, but we had fun & there weren't any cute guys around. so who cares.
haha. but natt is nevertheless the most cacat.
she started the fee - fi - fo thingy all of a sudden. hahaha.
effing metta sia.
alah, blog about it not funny ah.
you hafta be there.
ey i wanna study tmr morning. anyone?
|
PROFILE
Brown cows are love. My hair is 9inches shorter than it should be. I love swings. I have a lime-green room. I think weird/random people are the best kind of people. I prefer motorbikes over cars. I love curly-haired boys with freckles. I enjoy cartoons, still. I think bubbles are super pretty. I lost my BlackRose once in a mosh pit; I've since gotten a new one. I have a habit of drawing on myself. I adore eye makeup. I eat almost everything when I'm hungry. I wear bangles 24/7. I think babies are adorable. I aspire to be a tattoo artist. I'm too darn lazy. I think candles make the prettiest shadows. I like playing with guys' hair. I hate mosquitoes. I've got a super bad sense of direction. I watch TV Ads to amuse myself. I like raw crab stick. I laugh a lot. Btw, I'm also Resident Queen at Thohirah
|
|
10cents for your thoughts?
|
|