Today, I..
Profile
Archive
Chat
Links
Now, aren't I easily pleased?
|
Thursday, September 28, 7:03 PM
omg. like tuesday was super fun. haha. i was complaining the previous day that i felt very lazy & everything.
but when we got there, i got super hyper can.
hahaha.
we rented the blardie $5 bicycle which had spoilt brakes & seats that tilt upwards.
& all of our asses were hurting like crazy by the end of the day.
we cycled all over the place without knowing where we were heading, landing ourselves in dead ends ever so often.
bees kept colliding into priya at top speed sia. hahaha. & that wasn't even that bad.
there was this grasshopper/cricket/mantis thingy which was in her shirt. she felt something tickling her & when she checked & saw that green thing, she started running & screaming. & i swear it was super funny. hahaha. instead of helping her, natt & i were laughing like mad lar.
priya & i crashed into each other once. natt & priya nearly crashed too. & i nearly crashed into the bushes when i tried avoiding the fucking black snake right in the middle of the road.
we so thought it was the car rubber thingy. then as we got closer, we realised it was a snake & started screaming like crazy. i was behind it, but while trying to avoid rolling over its tail, i went off the road & nearly fell. then priya & natt told me after that that the snake got up & was facing my leg, prepared to lunge. super scary k. i can't imagine if it bit me. hais. all thanks to the powerful & great love we had fer each other which scared it away. hahaha.
& thank god one uncle opened shop that day. we were extremely thirsty after everything & like all the shops were closed.
only the one which had a container on the outside, with the words "oh yea. oh yea. why you like that? buy a drink lar." or smth like that painted on it, was open on tuesday. hahaha. cute lar sia.
his coconuts were so cold & yummy. & he was super nice to allow us to wash up in his kitchen. i was tempted to just jump into the barrel of cold water & soak lar. walau.
& i'm the only one covered in mosquito bites & bruises now -.-
but i still wanna go! can burn fats sia.
hoho.
go once during study break k?
damn, i so love natt & priya <3
the rest are just super weird. ugh.
|
PROFILE
Brown cows are love. My hair is 9inches shorter than it should be. I love swings. I have a lime-green room. I think weird/random people are the best kind of people. I prefer motorbikes over cars. I love curly-haired boys with freckles. I enjoy cartoons, still. I think bubbles are super pretty. I lost my BlackRose once in a mosh pit; I've since gotten a new one. I have a habit of drawing on myself. I adore eye makeup. I eat almost everything when I'm hungry. I wear bangles 24/7. I think babies are adorable. I aspire to be a tattoo artist. I'm too darn lazy. I think candles make the prettiest shadows. I like playing with guys' hair. I hate mosquitoes. I've got a super bad sense of direction. I watch TV Ads to amuse myself. I like raw crab stick. I laugh a lot. Btw, I'm also Resident Queen at Thohirah
|
|
10cents for your thoughts?
|
|