Today, I..
Profile
Archive
Chat
Links
Now, aren't I easily pleased?
|
Monday, October 16, 10:47 AM
been seeing more of anban recently.
yea, ever since the break up.
damn, i miss him.
prolly meeting him & maybe fiq kat leisure park later
after i collect the papers from low in school,
& then school shoes from natt.
haha. cos mine got stolen -.-
ergh.
accompanied my mom to downtown last night,
cos it was her friend's son's birthday party & she didn't wanna go alone.
picked up taufiq on the way.
she was alright at first.
then her friend pissed her off by not answering her calls.
after awhile, she decided to go take dinner at the food court.
taufiq was super jittery. haha.
then my mom said, why you so scared? i won't eat you. haha. -.-
lame sia. hahahaha.
then he gave this nervous laugh thing. fucking funny. lol.
then when she thought she heard me say i didn't wanna eat, she jus stood up & stormed off.
fiq & i shock ah sia. haha. then we were just sitting there wondering what happened.
& i swear my mom never walked any faster than last night.
by the time we went out of the food court, she had vanished.
haha. then i heck ah.
we waited for hakim to come then walked by pizza hut to the carpark.
the guys were all by their bikes.
fariq, faris, zaihan, nizam, bla3.
so i stopped to talk to zaihan for awhile.
that asshole claimed he called again, after twelve, but i'm very very sure he didn't.
then he said he'd call me later, so i went yea right. cos he never calls. but then he nodded his head & said he will.
okeh, so my hp did ring at around three in the morning & i jumped up right away.
but it wasn't him.
just anban's message.
you know something zaihan? fuck you.
stop giving me hope.
shut the fuck up about calling me, cos i know you never will.
i'm contended with the conversations we have at downtown.
jeez, you annoying shit.
forever pissing me off, but everytime i see you i still hafta smile.
because you make me believe we could be.
blardie fuck.
* takes a deep breath out *
okeh, so hakim & i went to lepak at this super ulu place.
mosquitoes a lot sia. cb.
haha. crapped a lot, caught up.
then mom called & they were leaving too anyways,
so we walked back to the carpark.
faris & zaihan were back from their deliveries redy.
i tried walking past them without looking, cos i didn't wanna look desperate -.-
haha. then fiq went not gonna say bye ah?
haiyo. so i just turned & the both of em were looking. haha.
yeayea, said bye, waved. they both waved & put down their hands at the same time, which was super adorable :)) gawd. SOMEONE SLAP ME.
take zaihan & smash his face against the curb or something. damn.
k, then hakim rode fiq home & i went back to my mom's car.
& i'm going to school now, so bye.
|
PROFILE
Brown cows are love. My hair is 9inches shorter than it should be. I love swings. I have a lime-green room. I think weird/random people are the best kind of people. I prefer motorbikes over cars. I love curly-haired boys with freckles. I enjoy cartoons, still. I think bubbles are super pretty. I lost my BlackRose once in a mosh pit; I've since gotten a new one. I have a habit of drawing on myself. I adore eye makeup. I eat almost everything when I'm hungry. I wear bangles 24/7. I think babies are adorable. I aspire to be a tattoo artist. I'm too darn lazy. I think candles make the prettiest shadows. I like playing with guys' hair. I hate mosquitoes. I've got a super bad sense of direction. I watch TV Ads to amuse myself. I like raw crab stick. I laugh a lot. Btw, I'm also Resident Queen at Thohirah
|
|
10cents for your thoughts?
|
|