Today, I..
Profile
Archive
Chat
Links
Now, aren't I easily pleased?
|
Sunday, October 8, 11:42 PM
damn. i love priya so so much.
so much, i think i could just drown her with my love.
hahaha.
shes super funny, very much prettier & very sexy.
mm, the photos. haha. okeh, shh..
priya didn't have to get dragged into the whole poovan shit.
her whole imaginery problem was me.
but then, i guess she thought it'd be a whole lot more fun if she brought the three of us down together huh?
firstly, natt is like the most innocent & blur-looking person on earth.
i don't see how anyone can bring him/herself to lie that my dearest natasha pang has cause hurt to you.
& then priya.
what the hell did she do?
it's so fucked up that you have to involve everyone when they've done nothing to you.
well, at least not till you started it lar.
it's so damn unfair can.
you wanna blame your whole break up on me just cos it'll make you feel better, go ahead.
but you know the real reason why he dumped you alright, & it's not me.
typical. denying all blame. that's what you're gonna say huh?
you falsely accused me of telling on you going out with a primary school friend,
falsely accused me of causing your break-up,
falsely accused me of lying to you, when as a matter of fact i didn't,
went around bitching to your delicious pizza babes about what i supposedly did,
used the word 'breed' on me.
& it's still my fucking fault.
wow.
well, you know something,
if YOU get wiser someday & think that maybe YOU might need a shoulder.
don't bother. i won't fucking be there.
not after all this.
how many times have we talked on the phone over this?
it doesn't go anywhere, does it?
YOU start the whole vicious cycle time & again
& i'm expected to be nice & forgive you each time?
i'm sick of it.
when YOU talk to other guys & give your number to guys you hardly even know, have you ever thought about how anban felt?
but it's oh-so wrong when i talk to him?
when YOU danced with ali during the bazaar, it was alright?
but when i slacked with the group, it isn't?
for your info, i went there with the intention to find taufiq,
cos i didn't wanna go home so early & fiq would take the bus with me.
ironically,
anban was telling me about how much hurt YOU have caused him that day when we bumped into you. & about how much he loved you.
& you know something? he got super paranoid after that cos he was worried you might take it wrongly when you see the both of us walking together.
ey go read what you've written again lar & tell me how much of it is true.
*rolls eyes*
& nas Y
don't worry too much aite.
we can't do much more than this.
if this is how it's gonna be, let's just enjoy what's left of it.
darlings, see yal tomorrow Y
damn. it's been such a long time since the four of us went out together.
oh wait, the four of us have never been out together?
it'll definitely have it's awkward moments, but it's a good start :)
|
PROFILE
Brown cows are love. My hair is 9inches shorter than it should be. I love swings. I have a lime-green room. I think weird/random people are the best kind of people. I prefer motorbikes over cars. I love curly-haired boys with freckles. I enjoy cartoons, still. I think bubbles are super pretty. I lost my BlackRose once in a mosh pit; I've since gotten a new one. I have a habit of drawing on myself. I adore eye makeup. I eat almost everything when I'm hungry. I wear bangles 24/7. I think babies are adorable. I aspire to be a tattoo artist. I'm too darn lazy. I think candles make the prettiest shadows. I like playing with guys' hair. I hate mosquitoes. I've got a super bad sense of direction. I watch TV Ads to amuse myself. I like raw crab stick. I laugh a lot. Btw, I'm also Resident Queen at Thohirah
|
|
10cents for your thoughts?
|
|