Today, I..
Profile
Archive
Chat
Links
Now, aren't I easily pleased?
|
Tuesday, October 31, 11:27 AM
god. am i like the happiest person on earth today.
haha.
last night i was talking to din.
& din's like one of the nicest people to talk to.
cept i haven't seen him before -.-
so i really shouldn't trust him that much.
thenthen, the good part :))
some asshole called my hp, claiming to be john,
& said he's frm my skl sec4.
& it was really just zaihan.
like omfg. again.
the last time he called was only ten days ago lar.
so cool.
hahaha.
straight away, i hung up on din.
& he was super annoyed.
he was like, "eh got new friend then throw me away lar."
zaihan's top priority lar abg =))
anyhows, i called zaihan back & we talked for awhile.
he was still at downtown with the other guys, so he said he'd call me back later.
so i called din back.
then din asked about zai. so bla3. i told him.
& then he said, "ey you love him ah? you love him right? i don't wanna cut queue ah."
&& i'll call firdaus later.
god, you dodo head. im feeling guilty lar.
wait i call you laaaaa. haha.
anyways, straight after i hung up with din,
zaihan msged me asking if i've gone to bed.
we exchanged like ten messages before he fell asleep.
& i found out:
1. he's single & very available.
2. the whole time, he thought i was attached -.-
3. & he likes kissing me.
hoho. & he'll be coming here to meet me some time after my Os for a drinking session, on him.
yay yay.
i miss zaihan!
& din.
haiya.
|
PROFILE
Brown cows are love. My hair is 9inches shorter than it should be. I love swings. I have a lime-green room. I think weird/random people are the best kind of people. I prefer motorbikes over cars. I love curly-haired boys with freckles. I enjoy cartoons, still. I think bubbles are super pretty. I lost my BlackRose once in a mosh pit; I've since gotten a new one. I have a habit of drawing on myself. I adore eye makeup. I eat almost everything when I'm hungry. I wear bangles 24/7. I think babies are adorable. I aspire to be a tattoo artist. I'm too darn lazy. I think candles make the prettiest shadows. I like playing with guys' hair. I hate mosquitoes. I've got a super bad sense of direction. I watch TV Ads to amuse myself. I like raw crab stick. I laugh a lot. Btw, I'm also Resident Queen at Thohirah
|
|
10cents for your thoughts?
|
|