Today, I..
Profile
Archive
Chat
Links
Now, aren't I easily pleased?
|
Saturday, October 7, 10:06 AM
the whole queenie-is-trying-to-break-anban-&-poovan-up thing is so stupid.
it was never my mission -.-
it's omfg lame lar.
seriously sia. i wasn't even the one who told him about poovan going out with her primary school friend.
but poovan claims anban told her it was me.
ey i called anban to check lar.
i asked him why he told you that, when i didn't. & he told me that all he ever said was, "i won't tell the name." & that, "you didn't even tell me what. it was [name not to be revealed]."
so poovan, i have no idea where that piece of information came from.
& i admit i was beside anban when we were walking to the bus stop from leisure park.
but what the hell lar.
you've to get jealous over that too?
i don't want him back. get it. we weren't very happy together. but he's still my friend; my bro. so i can't talk to him just cos you guys are together?
please lar. i don't give shit if he's with you.
just stop imagining so much can. no one's trying to take him away -.-
tell me how the fuck can "my mission" fail, when i've never had one.
ugh.
& i'm glad things are better with amy now.
that day natt & i conferenced with her on the phone, we heard amy again as that fun, kuku person who disappeared awhile back.
& i hope we are really gonna go out during my study break.
even priya's coming (:
oh, the lovelies Y
we're gonna have fun & camwhore. & laugh till our tummies ache.
damn, i love you kukus.
&& shafiq, you're super mean, selling away hashim so you can buy ciggs?
tsk tsk.
(:
ey study hard, but don't drive yourself into the looney bin k.
then come back & crap with me again YY
|
PROFILE
Brown cows are love. My hair is 9inches shorter than it should be. I love swings. I have a lime-green room. I think weird/random people are the best kind of people. I prefer motorbikes over cars. I love curly-haired boys with freckles. I enjoy cartoons, still. I think bubbles are super pretty. I lost my BlackRose once in a mosh pit; I've since gotten a new one. I have a habit of drawing on myself. I adore eye makeup. I eat almost everything when I'm hungry. I wear bangles 24/7. I think babies are adorable. I aspire to be a tattoo artist. I'm too darn lazy. I think candles make the prettiest shadows. I like playing with guys' hair. I hate mosquitoes. I've got a super bad sense of direction. I watch TV Ads to amuse myself. I like raw crab stick. I laugh a lot. Btw, I'm also Resident Queen at Thohirah
|
|
10cents for your thoughts?
|
|