Today, I..
Profile
Archive
Chat
Links
Now, aren't I easily pleased?
|
Monday, November 13, 8:55 AM
HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY CINDY.
though you still don't behave anymore like an adult than you used to.
haha.
yesterday's mini birthday party with the relatives was actually quite fun.
jane asked me if i have a bf cos she read my bulletin -.-
thank god she was smart enough to whisper that bit, cos she's usually quite loud.
wait, make that very loud.
recently, theres also been an additional member to the family.
serene, yk's sexilicious babe, has been attending gatherings pretty often ;)
she's so fucking hot lar.
nice tan, flawless skin, toned bod, beautiful hair & i so love her belt!
grrs.
yesterday was just fab lar.
talking to priya again,
it's so rare nowadays cos shes working.
talking to din & abg faris,
din banished himself from my world shortly before the start of Os so he wouldn't disturb me. & abg faris. he's married. gotta have some family time (:
the family gathering,
& i rearranged the letters of my necklace :)
remember i had this leather strap with the letters 'TINGAMY' strung onto it?
it doesn't mean much anymore,
so i kinda rearranged the letters to 'IAMTYNG'.
hahahaha.
it's supposed to be 'IAMTING'. but got no 'I' then nevermind ah.
TYNG. ee. haha. cheena sia.
but for the whole of my perfect yesterday, i was walking around with a limp.
the day before yesterday, i went to punggol beach with bro & my mom, cos she wanted to see the beautiful rocks there -.-
while heading back to the car, i stepped onto a rusty nail.
i felt something push against my sole, but i didn't know it went in.
i tried to gain my footing & stepped down even harder.
thank god it's one of those thinner nails, but it went in deep, right through my flipflops.
& my blood came out super gross, kinda like overly-starched spaghetti sauce.
when i got back to the car, i kept squeezing my blood out cos i was afraid i might get tetanus or something cos i had like brown, rust-looking stuff at the entrance of my wound. so i kept squeezing & squeezing till my blood stopped flowing.
then i started going like shitshitshit. i so don't wanna die from a rusty nail. my Os aren't even over. i haven't gotten a tatt. i haven't met my darlings. bla3. & theres free flow of candy floss tomorrow that i haven't gotten my hands on!
so i rolled up a piece of tissue & rubbed it along the sides of the hole till it was pretty clean. i was pretty satisfied till i felt spasms in my leg on the way home. i think it was just cos i was too worried or something. well, i'm alive now! so whatever.
haha.
but i was seriously concerned about dying then sia.
i mean.. its definitely one of the worse ways to die.
& my mom kept repeating that people have died from tetanus & the sort. bla3. that it's very fatal.
erghs.
* rolls eyes *
anyway, good luck to me for my A maths paper tomorrow =)
|
PROFILE
Brown cows are love. My hair is 9inches shorter than it should be. I love swings. I have a lime-green room. I think weird/random people are the best kind of people. I prefer motorbikes over cars. I love curly-haired boys with freckles. I enjoy cartoons, still. I think bubbles are super pretty. I lost my BlackRose once in a mosh pit; I've since gotten a new one. I have a habit of drawing on myself. I adore eye makeup. I eat almost everything when I'm hungry. I wear bangles 24/7. I think babies are adorable. I aspire to be a tattoo artist. I'm too darn lazy. I think candles make the prettiest shadows. I like playing with guys' hair. I hate mosquitoes. I've got a super bad sense of direction. I watch TV Ads to amuse myself. I like raw crab stick. I laugh a lot. Btw, I'm also Resident Queen at Thohirah
|
|
10cents for your thoughts?
|
|