Monday, December 24, 1:06 AM
And the latest update on tree cleaning is...
THEY'VE GIVEN UP!
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAH.
Stupid, stupid, stupid, OMG-S-T-U-P-I-D-stupid.
It's so stupid, my toe nails are smarter.
So anyway, I'm going to my Boss' Christmas Eve Party tomorrow (:
As a bloody waitress, grrrs.
Well, at least I get to see his penthouse and Raymond thinks I might be able to find a new boyfriend there. Boss' son? Mmmmmmm... yummy.. hehehehehehehheh.
Hahah, no la. I love Md Nor Ardy Bin Ramdzan. (:
And Ainul.
She's coming to work with meeeee. Prima hasn't employed her, but they would, cus I know I would. Because of how hardworking she is. She came to the store and helped carry retail packs for the restaurant. Sigh, I'm so ashamed of myself.
The both of us, we had so much to laugh about just now. Flying tatar sauce for example. Hahahahahhahah. Arrrrrrrrrrr!
Oh, question. Would you buy leftover fries that Beckham dropped at a diner for $1? I'd rather get myself a Yam Feel'in from Old Chang Kee.
Speaking of Old Chang Kee, I think they give stupid names to their products.
& I also think everyone should watch National Treasure. It's really really good.