Wednesday, December 26, 8:34 AM
The closest i've gotten to inking yet:
I called Finch that day to check prices,
then he said
Hey, I remember you're quite creative right? How about coming to join me as an artist full time?
short pause
No, I'm serious.
Me:
What? Reeaaaally?!
Finch:
Yea.
:DDDDDD
I'll be going down to Finch's this Saturday w Priya for a piercing (Her, not me).
Then we're gonna discuss about my potential career as an artist! Hehehehheheh.
Oh, and you know yesterday there was this new dish washer at Centre Point. Some old man, but I think he's bloody cute laaa. Hahahahah.
He wash dishes then complain a lot, say very boring. Lol. Then he was saying, I think tomorrow I don't wanna come back already uh. Can plan sia! Chicken. Hahahahahhah. Then last night itself, before he finished washing, he pretended to go for a smoke and never came back. Hahahahhah. Everyone was shocked, then Linda started looking for him by shouting
"Uncle! Uncle!!!" from the kitchen.
Hahahhahahahah. Centre Point people cute la. All so gundu.
So anyway, I'm going to work already. Byeeeee (: