Tuesday, December 18, 10:45 AM
Happy Birthday Raushan & Amy.
I completely forgot Amy's, till Anban reminded me last night? He actually called her to wish her, then the only question she had to ask was, 'Ey you still close w Priya, Natt all uh?' hahahhahah. WTF.
Anyways, Raushan's surprise that day was a perfect venue for me to meet all my girls, and Syra (: Had a whole chunk of fucking hucking fun.
Infact, I miss all of them already. Grrs.
I miss baby too, haven't met him in almost a week. And now he's cycling around somewhere w Jack, Bani & Shaik. Sigh, Shaik.
shakes head
At least I'll see them all tonight, cus they'll be coming to Punggol. Then I'll just drop by for awhile before going home. (:
And I've decided I like Bani better when he's drunk. Haha.
This Thursday, I'll be meeting Eunice. No, your eyes weren't playing tricks on you. We've talked and we're pretty ok now. And I miss her, so yea.
Then later in the afternoon, I'm probably meeting Anban. I'm just trying to meet everyone now while I can. Once I get posted to airport, it's gonna be hell. Confirm OT a lot. But Ainul's coming too, and airport staff are generally rowdier (thank God), I'll survive the long hours easily. (:
And Nigel's a lousy boyfriend. Tsk tsk.