Monday, February 4, 10:35 AM
I've been so busy w work, omg. My daily schedule now's like sleep, toilet, eat, work, eat, sleep toilet, eat, bla. You get the idea. Oh, and an occasional visit to the airport police station. Work's been really interesting though. Or maybe cus I'm at work
all the time, it's the only thing that could possibly seem interesting to me now. Haha.
Our chefs! I LOVE working with Kim Boon. He's always closing shop early and cooking all the expensive foods for us to eat. And when there was a delayed flight that day, hahahhahahahah. Kitchen was left only w Kim Boon cus it was past eleven already and the rest of the staff had went home. Coincidentally, the audit roll in the kitchen was used up, so all the orders I keyed in wasn't printed out. When I finally excused myself to change the audit roll for the stupid kuku, the printer just kept going and going, it was almost like we were printing the imperial edict from ancient China. Kim Boon just stared at the printer and stoned sia. Hahahahha. I like saying his name. Kim Boon Kim Boon Kim Boon. It's Jing Wen in Chinese isn't it?
And I think Uncle James looks like a walrus. Hahahah. He already got no hair sia, then yesterday he came w his new haircut and he was so proud of it. (: Ah Foh, he's not much to look at, but he's hilarious. He asked me out the other day while we were really busy, and he wrote the question on masking tape. Cute sia. It went something like this:
C Rambo. *insert a mess of cancellation*2nite?
And he cooks so well! I think working at Prima is a bloody waste of time for him sia. The stuff he cooks ouside work? Last night, he turned our Mee Siam soup into Tom Yum soup. I was really impressed. And his fried noodles, like whoa! Darren and I just dug into it like we've never had fried noodles.
Also the other colleagues. Whenever Eunice, Darren and I are working together, we NEVER stop laughing. We serve customers while laughing too sometimes, when the food collar gets jammed up. It's just crazy.
Customers are great too. We always have great conversations. (:
And the Cisco guys! I think the Chinese guy's really adorable! Ey chinese guy sia. Hahaha.
I really can't wait to go back to school, back to everything outside work. But I'm so gonna miss work too. Grrs.
Anywaysss, I'm gonna have to bathe now and get back to the airport aka home. At least I found time for a short post, about work.