Friday, March 14, 1:23 AM
Finally met up with Nas, Natt & Priya the other day. Before that I accompanied Gennie to ITE Simei for her interview. Was such a bloody long wait, I got hungry. Treated myself to Pizza Hut afterwards. (: It was such a long time since I've had anything outside Prima Taste to eat.
Then Natt came and we started searching for my dress. I wanted badly to buy a dress that day. Just had to. Haha. Like I've been working so hard? Time I gave myself something in return. Bought some other stuff too that day, ear studs, nail polish, etc. Then at night we went Shisha. Heheheh.
So happy sia that day. It was nice seeing the girls again after
so so looong! Talked for hours at our super lepak spot. Man, I love that place. (:
The next day, Taufiq and I went on a date for the very first time. Before that, it was just meet up, go work, meet up, send me home. We decided to try Kallang Leisure Park since none of us have been there. And that place, I tell you uh, fucking ulu. See from outside big2, like not bad uh, then go in got nothing. We ended up having dinner at KFC, near the netball stadium, instead. But we had fun, as always.
Today was our second date, celebrating our 1 month which is this coming sunday. (: Fast uh? Haha. Went Haig Road to eat Nasi Goreng Pattaya, but it was sold out. So bloody sad. I've been craving that. After lunch we headed to Parkway. While we were crossing the overhead bridge, I saw someone familiar infront of us. Guess who? Hahahahha. It was Ardy and Eunice. Taufiq's face like excited already sia when I told him who they were. Then in the bus he kept laughing to himself. Why? Cus all along he thought Ardy like gangster2 a bit cus that time he threatened that I'll lose someone/thing. I love looking at Fiq when he laughs. (: He's so cute ok? He got us matching necklaces and rings. Then after that his face like so satisfied with himself, keep smiling and smiling. Haha. Then he talks to my tummy sometimes, (my tummy's male btw. hahahhahah) referring to 'him' as someone else.
Eg. "Baby are you sure you're full? Don't lie. Bubu say he's still hungry. Right Bubu?"
Sometimes I feel like I can hug him to death. (: