Thursday, March 27, 2:22 PM
I swear Aunty Sally deserves the Best Service Staff Award? If any of the bosses notices her, that is.
She's the most polite person I know. She probably says "Thank you" a hundred times a day. And she's super attentive to our customers' needs.
There was this little
angmoh boy who was having trouble eating his chicken rice. Aunty Sally went over to the table, helped cut his chicken into bite-size pieces, then pushed all the rice into the middle, when the boy's own parents couldn't even be bothered.
We also had this elderly customer who was wheelchair-bound and had very shakey hands? She stood beside him and fed him his entire course, even cleaned his mouth when he was done. I was nearby doing my cashier statement at that time, and was there going
awwwwwww... So heartwarming la. Sigh. (:
And it's my off day today! Wheeee!
I'm a spy for a day. Heheheheheh. (: