Monday, March 24, 1:47 AM
Sigh. Naeem's been so upset recently. I'm like totally trying my best to make him feel better. Probably bringing him Twisties Chickadees tomorrow. (:
Anyway girls, yal been bugging me to change my job. I'm not sure if I will yet, but right now I'm considering two places. Either Giordano Concepts, as suggested, or this restaurant-pub down at Siglap for Raymond. He said I'll easily bring home at least $1.3k a month. And there will be a pay raise after 3months. So not bad uh. But Prima Taste so needs people ok. If I leave, it's gonna be pretty tough on them cus this other guy's resigning too.
How? I can't imagine Mummy Coco working overtime again. The first few weeks at airport, she was so worn out. Heart pain sia, see her work. Then the rest are also trying very hard to manage time between work and their kids. I'd hate myself for leaving now.