Tuesday, April 29, 10:54 AM
Qiseeky,
Er, me trying to keep up with Eunice? I see no reason to. The only reason I'm visiting her blog every once in awhile is bcus she can't seem to stop with her personal attacks. Oh, & don't start saying she's not talking abt me. You guys are enough proof.
Wait a minute, how did you guys know about my latest post so quickly anyway? *Gasps* You've been stalking my blog?
Jolene,
"anyway, no one will give a fuck to whether you like swings or your baby smells yummy or you like raw crab stick or you watch TV ads amuse you or you like brown cows."
Well, you seem to care a whole damn lot about what I like. Appreciate it darls.
"Brown cows dont like you btw.."
How do you know? You speak cow?
Jane,
Yohann is tall. Really really tall. Remind Eunice to bring a chair with her if she's planning on bitch-slapping my friend.
Jocelyn,
"it's like man having sex with HORSESSSS"
I'm sure you would know. I see you're into beastiality ey? Tsk. Naughty naughty.
Sandy,
By calling my friend a cheebye, and using that term repeatedly, doesn't make you any less crude.
Ethel,
Thank you, but you can keep that little piece of advice for yourself. Who's the angry mat you're referring to anyway? For all I know, my boyfriend is, very possibly, the happiest guy on earth right now cus his parents adore me. (: He was so excited when he was telling me. So bloody cute la. Heheheheh.
And what's this about me wasting your time? I didn't tell you to visit my blog. Bloody stalker.
nas,
With your choice of names, I really pity your children. And what's with you guys and animals? Ew gross.
Last but not least,
Re: (whoever you are)
If Ardy really loves Eunice, he wouldn't have done that to her.
You're reading all my posts, backdated to 2006? Completely reinforcing my statement that you guys are huge fans. (:
And to all of you commenting on how poor I am,
Yes, I know I'm poor. But at least I'm spending my own money. You guys are feeding off your parents bank account. Who's poorer? Talk about class? How classy it is to be hate-tagging on someone's blog ey?
Han, I'll meet you probably in the next two days. Got so much to tell you! Can't wait to dye my hair too! My pay's coming out by tonight so I can get Taufiq's birthday present then as well. (:
Anyhow, I'm super excited. I'm working the graveyard shift with Chicken Wing tonight. And I swear T3 is spooked. Chicken Wing's like totally freaked out after the 'floating white man' incident? Lol. I'd admit I'm a little unnerved myself after I saw the kakak beside me in the toilet. Then Taufiq saw It once too, near my counter; Female with long hair, attaching herself to the ceiling. Ey if she's the same girl, then she's fucking following me sia! Fuck, I'm really scared now.
Chicken Wing's It was a short-hair male, floating past our kitchen.
So there's like at least two of them?
Fatty didn't see anything, but someone tapped him on the back last night while he was cooking. Guess what? No one else was in the kitchen.
Aida, Robert & the LerkThai chef all had similar experiences. Aida saw the kakak at their other outlet, sitting and running her fingers through her hair.
Robert and the chef heard someone making a din in the kitchen. When they went in to check, no one was there. And there was no way anyone could've gotten out of the kitchen without them noticing.
I'm getting goosebumps just typing this sia.
Scareded. 0_0