Monday, September 22, 3:52 AM
Ok, so I got attached
again and now I'm single
again.
Lol. I guess everyone's pretty sick of the cycle now. But no worries, this time I'm not getting attached again in a week. It's gonna be a few months till you'll hear of a new bf. (:
It's nice that the exs are still friends though, albeit not very good ones.
Oh and the most interesting news! Hahhahahah.
My mom has an admirer from work! And that's not the best part yet.
He's in his early 30s (1oyrs younger than my mom), quite a looker and he's Malay.
He sent her an sms: Hi dear i hope u wunt reject me cos of my age. Please give me a chance to prove my love for u. If u groom urself, ure actually pretty and sexy. Take care. Muax!
Do I hear a WhatTheFuck? Hahahahahah.
I am so amused. Lol.
& I seriously can't wait for my birthday! I want my license! Grrrr.