Wednesday, February 11, 3:09 AM
1) I seriously need to get my resume completed.
2) I need to remove the leftover bits of my manicure and pedicure.
3) I also need to pluck my eyebrow.
All these, I have time for, but I'm so bloody lazy.
Omg. Yet, I'm here blogging.
Hehehehe.
So anyway, I met this guy for the first time today. I wouldn't have met just any guy, but he, most importantly, didn't look like a
matrep, didn't sound like he just wants to get in my pants and he inserts so many smileys and goes "
hehehehehe" over everything in
msn conversations- it's so cute.
Lol.
We met during his 4-hour break (terribly long right?) and went for lunch. His treat (thank you
Hady Can Man, if you're
kaypo-
ing my blog).
Heheheh. He's never gonna forget my face,
cus I think I startled him when I tapped him from behind while he was waiting for me. I'm sure I made a very good first impression(:
Hahahaha.
Then walked around for about an hour before meeting Shawn and John at Orchard. We were supposed to meet straight at
Tanah Merah, but coincidentally Shawn was picking John up from Lucky Plaza.
Cus John is from the
Phillipines. Duh, isn't there where they all go.
Lol.
We headed down to
Tanah Merah to meet Mummy Coco who was oh-so-stunning.
Haha haven't seen her so dressed before la. Then we went to JUMBO SEAFOOD!
The
chilli crab damn power, with the deep fried
mantou.
Mmmm..(: The sauce was really good and spicy la. Yum yum. Thinking about it sets me drooling.
Lol. Oh, we had some other dish as well- Spaghetti
Bolognaise,
Nasi Lemak, Deepfried prawn dumpling w Salad sauce and Custard bun. Not like these weren't good, but the chilli crab just stole the show.