Sunday, February 15, 11:41 PM
Happy Valentine's
Valentine's sleepover was absolutely memorable. SLs camped at my place, all squeezed on one hard-to-balance bed eating chocolate cookies and whining about how warm my room was. Haha. That, I agree though. So we decided to go to Jalan Kayu instead, since they were getting hungry anyways. The char kueh was yums! Funny how I've been there a million times and I never thought to try it. Shittos.
The girls were all getting so excited about how empty Sengkang roads are, and how you can walk right in the middle of the road. Cus it feels like you actually own the place. Haha. Then when we got back, we slacked at the hall between two neighbouring blocks. First, this guy who looks 15 yr old and also looking very high walked towards us and asked "Eh yal from where?" after taking a drag at his cigarette.
"I live here. Why?"
"Yal quiet a bit can?" Then he turned and walked back to the playground -.-
Then we just carried on talking and laughing.
A couple of minutes later, two police officers came and screened us, claiming some one complained about our noise level. While they were noting down our particulars, we went back to talking and laughing.
I think all of us should learn how to talk softly soon. Lol. Seems none of us can do that well.
I mean, I heard my girls arriving from 16 storeys up okay! Hahahah.
Upstairs, we played Truth or Truuuth, made our girly confessions and painted each others nails. Good bonding session(: Hehe. We just went on and on till about 9.30am till everyone took turns to take showers.
Mmm.. I love sleepovers. It was really sweet how they came over cus I couldn't go out and meet em(:
Miss my girls already,
and also the person who dreamt of me last night(: Hehehe.