Thursday, February 12, 11:00 PM
I <3 SUDOKU
I just bought a Sudoku book today! Hehehehe. And the cover's bloody cute la! Lol. I read the introduction section, which is so true. I'll type out bits of it:
...nature abhors a vacuum. We as human beings seem to have a natural compulsion to fill up empty spaces. A sudoku addict has difficulty turning a page that has empty puzzle squares begging to be completed...
...Once you make the critical breakthrough (or breakthroughs), though, the final numbers can come quickly, giving you a rush and a heady sense of achievement- often tempting you to start another sudoku immediately. Hence the addictiveness of sudoku, which is the "crack cocaine" of puzzles...
...Try them. And as one correspondent wrote me recently, you, too, will go "sudoku kuku."
Wahhh! True siaaa! Hahahahaha.
Damn, I love 2009! Haha. Random, I know. But it's been really great, being able to spend more time w my SLs (Single Ladies), and meeting more people. *hint2* Hehehehe.
I met Hady again today during his break(: This time, he came over to Sengkang. Hehe. Take turns ah. Had lunch at Kopitiam, I think? (Eh gong2 was it Kopitiam? I forgot. Haha.) The place blacked out a couple of times. Haiyoh. I think they recession then wanna save on electricity bills la. After lunch, we watched Saw V under some void deck nearby.
Then Nas called to tell me she'd arrived. I asked if she was alone then I thought I heard her say, "No laaa. I'm with Priya, Mad and the Crawling Bastard." Hahahahahaha. Turns out, she actually meant to say crawling bus. After sending Mad to her workplace, Exim Arts, we came back to my place by bus. Cus Nas, with a very pathetic face, whined about not having money to take train. Haha then at the bus station when she wanted to buy Dan Hua cake (she already made a mistake initially by referring to it as Dragon Beard), she said, "I want to buy this Dan Ga cake ah!" very loudly, sending us laughing again.
I miss taking bus with my girls, so it was really nice(: Then came back, sat on my bed and started talking old stories and looking at our photos from a few years back, and then laughing over it, singing really old songs like Goin' Crazy by Natalie and Lucky by Britney Spears..(: Can't wait to meet up with the rest of the SLs tomorrow! And on V'day since I can't go out, they've decided to sleep over at my place! Yay! It's gonna be a lot of (very noisy) girls squeezed in one tiny green room.
On the way to Jalan Kayu for dinner, it got pretty interesting too. First with Nas and Priya shrieking their lungs out over a cute tiny little toad. Then those two idiots leaping over the grass like something was gonna snap at their feet if it stayed on the grass too long. That prompted a memory of Amy swinging from side to side as she ran to reappear. We imitated her gait as we crossed the road, inviting stares from the banglas sitting along the road. Halfway through Jalan Kayu, Nas spotted a dog about 3metres away from her. She shrieked, again, hugged Priya and pushed her towards the road. The poor innocent dog actually jerked back in shock from Nas' reaction. Hahahaha. Then at Thohirah restaurant, we were almost done eating when Priya spotted this really huge lizard. Then she started going like "OMG!!! LOOK AT THAT LIZARD! IT'S SO BIIIGGGG! EEEEEEE! IT'S RUNNING AROUND THAT LADY'S LEGS! OMGGGG! I'M GONNA PUT MY LEGS UP." Hahaha. Another invitation for stares. And the lizard wasn't even anywhere near her. I'll admit it was big though. I hate lizards. Grrr.