Wednesday, February 18, 11:01 AM
Knn. My bloody Nokia phone is spoilt. Godammit. The screen is entirely blanked out. If I wanna view what's on the screen, I actually have to press down very hard on the metal rims around it, which hurts my fingers and after a couple of times is very tiring and frustrating. Grr. I wouldn't have mind so much if the speakers were spoilt, I can still put my phone on vibrate. But THE SCREEN?! The screen is freaking essential.
Lucky I have the Motorola, which I picked up at the airport. Hehehe.
But my Nokia has a lot of smses in it la. Messages I could never bring myself to delete :( Now I can't see em. Bloody fuck.
I think I'll sign a line soon and get a new phone.
And yesterday.. I received a letter from NLB. I have unpaid library fines in my account- $1.80, incurred on 1998-05-11. And the book title is 世界遭名童话. Since when did I borrow a Chinese book sia? Hahahaha. I used to have an entire collection of Enid Blyton and The Bookworms, which I could never get enough of. I even started my own library at my grandfather's place when I was seven- writing down all the book titles then lending them to my cousins if they wanted. When they didn't return em on time, I'd tell them they are getting a fine. Hahahaha. I couldn't have been bored enough to go borrow a Chinese book? :/