Thursday, February 12, 11:49 AM
Spending the entire day at home today- same ol' routine:
wake up, eat, read newspapers, sleep, eat chocolate, sleep, eat chocolate, sleep. Hm, don't know if I have to cook today though :\
Can't wait to meet the girls for Botak Jones tomorrow! I don't think I can meet up w all my single ladies on V'day though. What a pity. I'm so free now, yet equally restricted, if not, more.
Ohhh but I have good news in advance! Hehehe. My mom's going to Cambodia in June for some volunteer work. I'd have loved to go, but I'll most probably have school. Sooo.. we can have sleepovers! Yay!
And I've recently decided Chris Brown is a jerk. I hate abusive men. You know, he beat Rihanna up so badly, ppl couldn't recognise her. In a news report, members of the public saw Chris "coming out of his car with an unidentified lady." Wtf. Hehe but Ainul and I were joking abt it yesterday. Saying, maybe Rihanna annoyed him so much going "Ella.. ella.. eh eh eh.. Under my umbrella.." that he walloped her with one. Hahahaha.
Psst..
I can't wait to meet you again as well, and I think I like you too..
You make me smile w all your messages. Every morning I wake up to hear your voice and it makes my day(:
He's so bloody adorable. Hehehehe :D