Friday, March 20, 1:07 AM
Goddamit. I was happily lying in bed today when I received a call from a weird number, turned out to be the clinic I went to for my medical check up. I was so bloody worried, cus her tone was the sort doctors use to announce death. After like 5mins of beating around the bush, she finally broke the news: My blood test results were out, and I was tested postive for Hepatitis B. I'm not infected yet though, but I am a carrier. AND bcus of that, I can't motherfucking take nursing. What the fuck. And she fucking annoyed me by repeating, "So ya, you can take other course, but you can't take nursing." Knnccb. Then I was like, "Alright, fine. But Hepatitis B can be cured right?"
And she went, "NO LAAA. HOW TO CURE?! IT'S IN YOUR BLOOD WHAT!" Her tone then was hinting that I was stupid. And again, she said, "You can't take nursing ok! I'll send your results to the school." Mother cb.
I pay the fees already, went for medical, went down to submit all my forms, then this bullshit. There isn't any other course I really wanna do now. Fuck.
Anyways, I'll be going down to another clinic to test my blood again. Hopefully they prove otherwise.
I feel like someone in the final stages of a terminal disease sia. Hahahaha. Cus of that! And like I'm starting to develop a cough, and I have flu and a slight fever. AND my arm's starting to blister from being scalded. To cut it short, I'm in very bad shape.
I better stay away from you girls for a bit. Hep B is contagious. Besides I'm fucking broke and my prepaid now is close to nil. Grrrr. Love you girls anyway. Mwuahmwuah!