Wednesday, March 11, 3:33 AM
I don't know why I have to keep repeating myself, I'm getting sick of it. It would be really nice if he could see things from my stand point and understand, but apparently it doesn't seem like he will.
Ah, fuck.
Anyways met the girls today, AGAIN. Haha. Me and Natt were scaring ourselves talking about Coming Soon while waiting for the rest of em to arrive. Then Natt was saying how if the movie was done in 3D, "the
office box ah, sure very high one"
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Office box eh? Reminds me of this:
My grandmother thought me how to fold origami boxes when I was young. When I was 7 or 8, I used to use these boxes for a lot of things. Put my stationaries, or throw fats and bones during my meals. I was very particular about fats, eew.
Coming Soon wasn't out yet, so I might be catching it with Nesh on Monday instead.
Natt, (maybe Priya) and I gonna go down to Bedok to cheer for Dunman's netball team later on! Yay yay! So fun! Hahahahaha. Remember how we used to scream till our voice gets hoarse. I'm so excited about it. Hehe. Alright, better go sleep now, otherwise I won't be able to wake up in time.