Tuesday, March 17, 1:28 AM
My mom's been warning me repeatedly about eating infront of the comp; I'd balance the bowl on a coaster precariously w my left arm, then type and do whatever w my right, once in awhile stopping to slurp up my noodles.
She'd say, "You don't know how to eat at the table is it? I buy you table for what? For display ah? You eat like that some more la. Must wait until one day the whole bowl drop on you then you happy right?"
I've been happily ignoring her for three years and it just had to happen today! I was just halfway through a hotdog, then was gonna put down the bowl for awhile when it tilted and hot soup poured mainly onto my left wrist and my thigh. Thank god I managed to save the noodles, meaning my lunch wasn't completely wasted. Only the soup got into my keyboard and all over me and the floor.
And because I love my bangles so much, my arm now looks very brutalised. The bangles, I think trapped some soup there for awhile and cus was metal, conducted heat. My thigh was fine after like an hour cus the soup jus flowed off it, but MY WRIST! KNNCCB. Looks like someone cuffed my wrist and I struggled forcefully to get free.
Anyway, I'll just say this again, I should fucking stop drinking. Alvin and Afiq brought Jim Beam over to visit late last night. Those idiots. The three of us nearly finished the entire bottle, then I played merlion till morning.
Went down to Elias after a good rest. Nesh brought ice for my arm and there was hair in it! Gross! Hahahaha. He just stared, dumbstruck, at my arm for minutes. And we kinda concluded why his moobs are getting bigger by the day: probably cus he's been drinking soya milk every single day [:
Coming Soon tomorrow! Yay! I can't wait to get scared brainless.