Wednesday, March 18, 11:02 PM
Today, I'd say, was pretty eventful. From the wee hours till now.
I was talking to Slay from like 3 - 6/7am and he made me feel so smart! Hahahahah.
Firstly, he already made a lot of mistake w words then I had so much laughs correcting him. Then we were talking about how much our taste for stuff was pretty similar, but then I stated a character difference. Can't really remember the exact words, but he replied..
Slay: Ya la, I'm a girl you're a guy what!
*blabbers on....*
Me: *thought abt what he said for awhile* Eh wait! What you say just now? I didn't hear properly ah.
Slay: Huh? I'm a girl you're a guy wh- *interrupts*
Me: Did you just say "I'm a girl you're a guy"?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Slay: Eh? *pauses* I'm a girl! Eh wrong!
Me: *laughs mercilessly at him*
Slay: Diam ahhhh :(
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Then later on I was saying his name, Salleh, quickly a couple of times. Cus if you do, it sounds like Slay.
Slay: Did you just call me Sally?
Me: No! Hahahaha. I was just saying your name quickly.
Slay: Oh. Cus i-forgot-who-he-said-it-was used to call me Sally.
Me: Can I call you Sally too?
Slay: NO! Sound like dog name sia! Sallyyy.. Sally.. Like dog sia. *pauses for awhile* Meeoooow..
Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA x100
after I eventually stopped laughing..
Me: Hmmm.. if dogs go meow, what would cats say?
Slay: *wrecks his mind for a few seconds* Er.. Woof?
Me: HAHAHAHAHA WTF!! YOU STILL CAN LAYAN ME AH? AND OMG! YOU WERE ACTUALLY THINKING HARD ABT THE QUESTION! HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Slay: Eh diam ah. Diam ahhh... :(
Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Then it was my mom's off day today, so she had me accompany her to People's Park. And Slay wanted to meet today, for the
first time. I explained how I couldn't cus of my mom. So he said he'd tag along, he wouldn't mind. Like first time someone actually doesn't mind meeting me and MY MOM! Hahahahah. But, boy, was I glad he came today.
My mom decided to go for a blood donation before going to People's Park. After leaving the blood centre, she parked her car atop Pearl's Hill (or something like that) then climbed down a bloody long flight of stairs and walked for about 1km before reaching People's Park.
Slay met us there. Thanks for helping to carry the load, sweets.
It was kinda awkward cus my mom bought sanitary pads and panty liners! Then he was carrying the basket while she dropped them in it. Hahahahahaha. Both their faces were priceless.
Then it was all fine otw back to the car, until the dreaded flight of stairs. My mom and I were both wearing heels and it was a particularly long, and I mean seriously long without exaggerating, flight of stairs. Halfway through we started to climb like Osman already. When we reached the top, my mom felt faint. So she leant on me for support while she took long deep breaths. Then I could feel her slowly leaning more, like her legs were too weak to take more. The colour in her face drained, but she started to walk ever so slowly for a few more metres before leaning backwards towards the ground. I supported her enough to keep her from falling hard, but nevertheless, she fell. He helped her up and even offered to piggy back her. Hahaha.
Thennn we went Little India for dinner. Otw my mom suddenly had very bad stomach cramps, so she stopped some where while me and Slay went to get her a hot drink.
When we finally got to the restaurant, she tripped on the step and nearly fell AGAIN.
Omg. Like three times sia, she scared the shit out of me.
Lucky I have a flu today, so I couldn't donate blood. Cus I usually feel a lil faint too after donating. Otherwise, Slay would have had to support us both.
Thanks a lot again honey! Glad you came(: