Monday, May 25, 5:21 PM
Hady texted me a couple of days ago, telling me I should return his "stupid green jacket", I quote, to him whenever I'm free to do so. Now only want to take back. That time I fold nice2 don't want to take right? Confident we'll patch back only. Lucky I have concession now, can take bus down to Tampines just to return his stupid green jacket, or maybe meet Nur and Daniel for awhile since they are neighbours.
I miss them both.
Daniel's simply too adorable. And I'm sure anyone whom I've ever shown his pic too would agree.
AND I LOVE MY GIRLFRIENDS/SHFs/F4/SHUGARIEES/ORWHATEVERNAMEWEUSEDTOCALLOURSELVES. MWUAH MWUAH MWUAH. HAHA. I have a compulsion to express my love for my girlies.
I can't imagine life without them. It would be so dull.
And a large part of my good memories are of my girls. (Even though Nas keeps dreaming of my dying, I'll forgive her) If I lose them, I think I'd lose my sense of self-identity.
The sleepover last night was a blast, apart from the space constraint.
We had fun doing our little "runway show" at Sengkang swimming complex, then yummy dinner at jln kayu, camwhored in bed, bitched, watched 200 Pounds Beauty.
The guys were totally not allowing me to enjoy my emo moment at the end of the movie.
I think if I ever were to strike it rich right, I would totally do up my room. You open my door only (eh actually my door's always open) it's all mattress. Then we can all roll2, kick2, lepak2 one corner all we want. Hehehehe. Good idea right?
But then I must customise my bedspreads. Grrr.
The things I do for my girls..
HAHAHAHHA.
We had a visit in the middle of the night though: Alfaro and Airpork.
Weird much.
But I thought they were pretty decent guys (in comparison to my mats and ugly pussified losers I devoted my entire love life to)
Alfaro's coming over later again, hopefully with dvds and more random conversations. He's cooking dinner for me and my bro. So, woohooo to me being a bum tonight :D
Annnd.. I think the pranks were magnificently executed last night. HAHAHAHAHA. I re-read my chat logs in class. I LMAOed.
ROCK ON NAS&PRI!! \m/
Lovelove my girlies. Wednesday night is coming.