Wednesday, May 13, 4:44 PM
Some weird guy named Alan just called me and asked how's my life. In Chinese. I don't remember any Alans, that's one. I don't remember having any friend who speaks to me in Chinese, two. And I really really don't remember a Alan, maybe except for Mummy Coco's son, whom I've never spoken to. Whatever.
Oh, and me and Akbar were talking about Wisdom Teeth. His are just growing and they are fucking hurting him. I saw my uncle's when he got it extracted. It's like an inch long of root. I really don't want mine to grow! Aren't there people out there who don't have wisdom teeth? Super scary. I think I'd rather have a nail ripped out, then have my tooth extracted. At least I don't eat with my fingers. I can just put a plaster over it?
I was wondering though, like if your mouth is huge then it wouldn't hurt right? Cus usually what hurts, is the tooth slicing up your gums cus your oral cavity is too crammed. Then Akbar said "yours and nerly should be okay. fucking big sia!" Hahahahahah. Idiot!! (that's what Nerly would say) :)
And I'm totally loving my Aeropostale blue hoody. Got it the other day at Toa Payoh for 5bux. I think it's a factory reject. But whatever, you know? Like it's bloody cheap and has long-enough sleeves, body fits nicely too. Only problem is the zip is a little faulty, just like my custom-made sandals from Vietnam. The zip rips itself open every few minutes and it's getting so annoying, I'm thinking I'll never wear em again. But they go so well with my 10dollar purple dress (also from Toa Payoh). Hahaha. Toa Payoh is my new favourite place to hunt for pretty cheap clothes :D
And I don't know if you guys feel embarrassed when you fall, even when no one's around, but I do. I just tripped over my stool in the kitchen and felt so embarrassed. Hahahhaha.
I wanna go down TP again, soon. I miss TP. I hate NYP. I mean I adore my course mates, but there's no one to hang out after classes. So like we either sit around a table at mac (which gets really boring), or go straight home. Like it's 1704 now and I got home at least an hour ago!! It's weird to be home this early. I can't find anything to do, and I'll just eat. My mom's happy with the arrangement though. *makes an ugly face*