Saturday, June 20, 7:15 PM
Ex-boyfriend overload sia. Hahahahha.
Guess what?
JUMAT IS OUT.
I'm probably meeting him next week, just to catch up with stuff. See how he's doing.
Jumat:
"Hey.. I sent u a letter bt they didnt manage to pass to u i tink.. Ur mum DSP at A5 HU1 ryte? Ya, i went out on e 12th june.."
(still had the cheek to mention my mom -.- I asked him why he didnt explain the whole liyana situation to me earlier)
"I did told nas b4 i went in.. I was on e run tat tym n msn wif her.. Btw, hw to tell u earlier, u didnt even want to talk to me also rmbr? Haix.. Me stl the same, juz tat i'm single n my hair's n0 m0re red in c0l0ur bt br0wnish.. Haha.. Hw b0ut u?"
(on the run still can log in msn. and who really cares abt his hair colour?)
"Let's be frank and open lyk we used to be.. I start first aite... I reali3 miz u l0tx.. Frm the day we br0ke off till nw, i damn mizin u.. When i saw u n ardy togeda., my heart boils bt wat cn i do.. U tell me.. I hv to act c0ol.. I was wearing ur ring tat tym n u so called ask ur ring back.. It was hard 4 me to part wif it bt haix.. So hw b0ut u?"
(It was hard for him to part with my ring, probably cus it left a mark on everyone he punched and he liked that it did. I told him how he hurt me then, and how I hated his fights)
"Hw b0ut nw? If i ask 4 a chance wud u gv it 4 us? I reali3 l0ve u l0tx too.. Nw nthg cn br0ke us off.. I'm nt a full pledge gangster anym0re.. I chill d0wn alreadi so n0 m0re fights 4 me, dear.. I dun n0e if u want to gv us a chance.."
(he probably meant full fledged. I wonder where his good English went. He wrote me a letter in perfect English while serving time -might have gotten someone to help him with it. Nevertheless, I have to admit I used to love him very very much. Despite his matrepness. But I can't see myself back with him in the near future.
In fact, I can't see myself with anyone, yet.)