Friday, June 5, 10:44 AM
Happy birthday Radioactive Rev! (:
Yesterday's birthday plans was a definite success. I think it's the mark of more exciting birthdays to come.
When the guys at Timbre sang my radioactive darling a birthday song, I swear I was close to tears. Hahahahaha. (Thank god no one noticed)
It's definitely worth the climb up the "stairway to heaven". Bloody tiring. But I think if we did that everyday, all of us would have bubble butts like Powerful Priya!! (:
And the neighbourhood would be much more livelier (note: we're loud)
"Who ask you all to buy condo here?" Hahahahaha.
Rev darling, I just want you to know we'll love you no matter what.
What ever happens can't pull us apart.
There's no such thing as just late lunch for a birthday (:
I can't stop repeating, I love my girls.
Eh upload photos fast ah yal! Hahaha. We were in fucking powerpuff girls colours yesterday. Plus it felt so much like a mission (and a wedding, at times). HAHA. So fun sia stalking Rev.
Honey, I think your neighbour thinks we're psycho now. We were creeping around outside their flats, bent low and peeking under the railings and gushing really loudly "Wahhhhh, she fucking hot sia!" "She looks so good in that dress!" "Damn pretty ah."
:DDDDDDD I'm just super pleased everything turn out well. And you'll have Oreo Cheesecake to accompany you whenever we're busy.
Somehow, I dragged myself out of bed together, with aching feet and a throbbing headache, I made my way to school for the module I hate most. Cus of the unbelievably boring tutor and lecturer. I'm anticipating lab later on though.
We'll get to see dead bodies.
Heheheehhe. I like.
Oh, and I was watching tv mobile on the way to school today. Actually, that particular news report woke me up.
This actor, David Carradine, was found dead in a hotel closet, naked too. His body was folded over with one end of a shoelace around his neck, and the other around his dick.
Now, how weird is that?
Must be some Rajiv (noun: fucking psycho dude) who did that to him.