Monday, June 22, 8:50 AM
I accidentally smiled at that-fat-girl-who-shop-lifted-chocolates-from-econ-minimart yesterday; she tricked me into it! As usual, on Sunday, my family and I make a trip out for lunch then NTUC. We went to Eighteen Chefs at East Point. Being friendly, I always smile at the staff and it happened to be her, and I didn’t realise in time. She smiled back too, till she realised it was me, did a double take and squinted at me. Then I rolled my eyes. Hahahaha. Eew. Now I look like I’m trying to get all chummy with her.
But the food there was great, and pretty cheap too. A student meal would cost you about 9bux, and that includes a main course, an ice lemon tea and an ice cream. Actually a student basic is 6bux. But me and my friends eat a lot, so that’s the price after we order an extra top-up ingredient, which by the way, comes with another top-up ingredient free.
We’d jump at that offer anytime. Pretty worth it, I’d say.
Unlike most boring Sunday nights, I met an online friend last night. He came over to my area, so my mom let me go downstairs for awhile.
This online friend is called
Susu Suhairi, now known as
Eh Rambutan. I’ll get on to that story later on. He used to call me
The Weather Girl, as of today I’m
Hey, She Has A Blog. Hahahaha.
Yesterday calls for a follow up date. We definitely had chemistry, and a whole lot of fun. We're considering either the zoo, or Henderson Waves.
It was really eventful right from the start, when he called me and I started laughing, and he thought I was psycho, cus I just changed my ringtone and it’s funny. It goes something like “It’s your mother! Pick it up! It’s your mummy on the phone! Pick it up! Don’t hide from me! You can’t hide! It’s your mother! Don’t think you can run away! I know where you are! Pick it up! I’m gonna find you sooner or later! Pick it up! It’s your mother! It’s mummy on the phone!” HAHAHAH. My bro found it online earlier on.
Then we took a nice little walk down to the new park. I said I wanted to climb hills, and he said “we could do that” immediately like people he knew climbed hills every day. I like. On the way, we stopped by 7 Eleven at the stadium for a drink. The cashier asked me, “You were on TV right?” *stares blankly at him* “Er, no?” “Oh, I thought you were from my school.” “Rigggght.” *leaves 7 Eleven, thinks to myself, “PSYCHO”*
Susu and I climbed a hill, then found a higher hill. So we climbed the other one instead. When we reached the top, the view was magnificent! Though, I just can’t understand why they built the bench facing the lrt tracks, so we sat on the ground facing the rest of the park.
We sat there for two hours at least, sharing gay stories, counting stars, talking about sharks, millipedes and centipedes, favourite movies, Saosin, and many other random things I never thought I could think up and Xiaxue. HAHAHA. He was telling me how he thinks Rosalind is cute but Xiaxue looks so fucking ugly (those weren’t his exact words, but I paraphrase). Then I told him, “Hey, do you know she has a blog!” very excitedly! He started laughing, “And you say.”
I jammed for awhile, then realised how stupid I was. Then laughed along with him, at me.
“Now, isn’t that how she got famous in the first place?” he asked. HAHAHHAHA. I felt so dumb for the next few seconds.
Explains my new nickname.
Walking home, he told me I’m the weirdest Chinese girl he’s ever met. I’ll take that as a compliment. Then we tiptoed from tile to tile, trying not to step on the lines, and had many more laughs till the one laugh I nearly died from.
We were walking down the really quiet stretch of road under the lrt tracks when I saw this round thingy on the floor. I was just contemplating whether to start kicking it or not, when Susu stopped right in front of that thing, bent over, picked it up and said
“Eh Rambutan!” then stood up, swung left and looked up towards the trees and swung right, still looking up.
HAHAHAHAHHAHA. He looked like a fucking idiot.
I couldn’t help but burst into laughter. He looked so embarrassed, then tried to cover up by saying “it’s the durian and rambutan season now whaaaat” Hahahahahah. Then later on he went on to admit how stupid that was and how “I looked like a fucking retard! And my arms look like they didn’t have bones. They were just flailing around. Omg, why did I do that? What the fuck.” HAHAHA.
Further down the road, I stopped when I saw a durian. Then laughed and looked up “Eh durian!” Hahaahhaha. We also stopped at a
sign board and discussed how evil the construction worker looks and how his mouth looks like a nose piercing. Haha.
Morning queen!anyways my day is starting doing adult things.I had fun last night so yeah.should do it again soon.alrighty then u have a good day ahead!eh rambutan
But eh, he’s 27 (I met him not knowing his age) and has a nephew my age. Wtf. Naeem was saying, “You want to be the next Syra ah?”
And I’m not meeting Jumat today, because..
“Bie, if t0dae i cnt gt off we mit tmr ok?”
(u planned to meet me, then morning only u asking for off? I’m busy tmr)
“Hmm Wednesday? I’m werking m0vers so gt to ask 4 off on e same day tat i plan to gt off”
(ya like so whatever. *rolls eyes* I didn’t bother replying aft that. My prepaid super low)