Monday, June 29, 11:00 PM
I woke up early this morning for e-learning, and my internet was down. Like thanks ahhh. And what pissed me off more was their automated service. I WANNA TALK TO A HUMAN BEING! Like, the fuck? I called 5 numbers, and all 5 numbers directed me to robotic voices which didn't give me the options I needed. I had to take an hour to get my connection running again, only to have it cut off in a couple of hours. Grrrr..
Anyways, I think I do more work at home in bed than in school :D
I did my Statistics and Macroeconomics tutorial. Stats was so bloody tough. I think I took an hour for every question? Drove me nuts. I was in my bed just cursing and swearing non stop. Like I could complete my tutorial following the formula, but I didn't understand it. I hate doing work without a good understanding of the topic. I think it's a waste of time and effort. I managed to do part of my Effective Writing ICA too, along with Z.
It was nice meeting that girl after half a month.
We lepak one corner after we were done, feasting on Old Chang Kee and Jollie Bean. That was pretty nice, like brought me back years to when we were in sec school *warm, fuzzy feeling overcomes me*
While I was still on the bus home, Su was waiting for me under my block already. Yea, I know, again. But he's like the best guy friend you can ever get sort! Like we met at 8.15 today? We talked non-stop, literally non-stop, till 11.45. We totally feed off each other's vibe. I'm glad I ever met him. The few times we went out, I really really enjoyed. Plus, we have more plans coming up :D
I'm not in love yet though. Haha. Don't worry girls.
Oh, and last night I dreamt of my primary school friends! So weird siaaa.
First, Irfan came to my house (it was definitely not a flat, but my house, nevertheless) then knocked on my door. I was sleeping, so I didn't bother getting up. He started his bike and left. A few minutes later, Mimi came to my place and knocked on my door. I was too lazy as well. He started his bike and left. Then Yan came. Fed up, I got up to open the door for him. But when I got to the door, I realised he's already somehow let himself in. I heard my mom waking up in the next room, and got him to quickly hide in my closet.
It was 5am.
Then for some reason, my mom didn't leave home till 8am. So Yan was in my closet with his helmet till then. We both fell asleep waiting for my mom to leave, me on my bed, he in my closet. Hahahahaha. Then I woke up, for real.