Saturday, June 13, 3:42 PM
Just came back from Ubin with the superheroes. A pity Nuclear and Nitro couldn't come, whilst Radioactive has a problem operating our automobile.
It was a really strenous mission today. We had to overcome rough terrain, zamans and a villain who nearly drowned the superheroes with his incessant nagging and complaining.
Thank god for our power boost: Coconuts!!
The drink store uncle is such a kind soul. He gave us a coconut free, after we ordered six. And I just calculated -he gave us a discount leh.
6 coconuts x $2.50 = $15
$15 + $1.50 (100 Plus) = $16.50
He charged us less than that.
Lucky we lied to the aunty, further down the road, and didn't go back to her stall. HAHA. She looks very calculative.
I love outings with my superheroes. I can't imagine another group of friends who would wake up at 6am to go Pulau Ubin with me, and actually be excited about it (:
And I quarrelled with my mom again today. It's been going on pretty regularly these days, cus SHE JUST CAN'T FUCKING LET GO.
I was so pissed with her, I said "I hate you" to her a second time in my life. And once she left home and I couldn't scream at her anymore, I got so frustrated I started tearing then sent an sms:
You suck at being a mother. I'm 19, not 9. You can't keep treating me like this. Just because you're lonely, it doesn't mean it's right to keep us by your side forever. We grow up, we need more space. U keep acting like that, it'll just drift us away further."
Re-reading this, it sounds quite harsh. But sorry girl. I'm sick of her nonsense.
Then she replied:
u can hate me. if u gonna keep spending e future money, there will be no future for u.
It doesn't even makes sense la! Just sounds like she's trying too hard to write a rap verse. Siao.
On a side note: I think hand/finger painting is an activity that is rarely executed by youths our age.
Hahahhahaha. That day I met Danish and I noticed his palms and nails had yellow stains. So I asked him where he got those from and he said "painting". I was thinking spray-paint, BUT NOOOO! HAHAHAH. He told me how he painted his hand and printed them on paper with a few colours, and yellow was the last. Then they didn't turn out the way he wanted, so he dumped them. I couldn't help but laugh. It's too adorable.
Apparently, he did it out of boredom. But, still! To even think of doing it?!
THEN AGAIN... My weird friend what. Hahahahha.