Wednesday, June 24, 7:11 PM
My mom is going a little too far now. My allowance a month (20th-19th) is 220. Last month, I got about 70 from her. It’s a fucking “new” month now sia, and she won’t even give me last month’s balance to top up my ezlink nor prepaid. If that isn’t bad enough, she plugs out our Mio 2Wire filter every night before she sleeps, and plugs it back in when she returns from work. So I can’t even use the house phone -.-
The other night, she switched off the power supply to my brother’s room and mine cus he was playing his electric guitar. Like wtfffff?
And she was saying, “The both of you, don’t drive me crazy!” I think she already is. Fucking extreme sia. Siao.
But I enjoyed myself today. Su was saying he hasn’t been to the Sengkang swimming complex the last time we met. So two days back he texted me asking if I wanted to swim and we confirmed plans last night on msn, since I didn’t have money to go anywhere else anyway.
(I just accidentally said “What the fuck ?!” to my mom! Hahahaha. I was like, “Eh gimme back my filter la! I can’t even use the house phone! What the fuck?” Lucky. I think she didn’t hear)
So today he came over to my void deck at one and it started raining. The weather has been so dry for so long, and of all days, it just had to rain today. AND the rain never stopped! Till now.
I floated on my back today! :D But I don’t know why I kept steering to my right. Hahaha. So I’d like swim in a circle? Then he kept laughing at me cus he said my hand made “psycho movements”. Er, whatever that meant.. Then there was this uncle who kept looking at us and smiling. When Su swam over to the other side, the uncle started talking to me.
“Why you never join him swimming?”
“I can’t really swim.”
“Oh. You Malay or Eurasian?” He totally skipped Chinese. Hahahaha.
“Er, I’m Chinese? Haha.”
“Oh you Chinese. Then your friend also Chinese?”
“Nooo, he’s Malay.”
“But the both of you can get along la?”
“Haha yar.” Turns around and laughs at Su’s quizzical expression. Hahahah.
That boy is so dumb. We went down the tube slide and he hit his elbow. Then we went down the coloured slide, he hit his other elbow. Hahahahaha. Then there was some lifeguard who thought we were married. Cus there were two kids who were from some swimming class, and their coach told them to go sit at two markings alongside the pool (which we were coincidentally standing in between). They sat and we were smiling at them cus they were so cute and then I said “I’m sorry,” to the little girl, cus I was kinda in her way. Then the lifeguard came up to ask Su, “Excuse me, do they have a coach?” He said, “Errr, no?” I think he didn’t even knew what she was talking about. Hahaha. Then she said, “Then I’m sorry, they cannot swim here.” Only then he was like, “Oh. They’re not mine.” Then turn with a super blur look on his face to point at their coach. HAHAHAHAHHA. I’m like, “I didn’t know you have kids?” “Yea, they’re Adam and Ashley.”
I can’t wait for the cook-in this Friday :D I miss my girlfriends. I'm sorry I can't reply your messages darlings.