Saturday, June 27, 12:20 AM
Pure bliss.
I'm lying in my bed now with good food in my stomach, and I just got home from meeting my favourite people. Sigh.. how much better can this get? :)
We went to Rev's house today for a huge ass cook-in. All my superheroes were there today, with an addition of two special guests: Kath and Lenny.
We had steamboat! It freaking felt like reunion dinner la. Mama Nerly prepared the soup base: tom yam. It was quite spicy, and throughout dinner, you could hear hisses going around the table. Hahaha. Thank god there was barley cordial. But everyone still ended up with red, luscious lips by the end of dinner. Hehehehe, so sexy.
After dinner we had fruit cocktail that Powerful Priya and Naughty Natt prepared. Perfect way to end off a really spicy dinner sia. Yum yum.
Last non-schooling weekday. At least we spent it meaningfully. It was really nice to have all of us in one house, cooking, curling each other's hair, ripping jeans, chatting, watching tv, going grocery shopping, with our favourite songs blasting. It really feels very familyish. And I love that about us. I can't be more comfortable with anyone else. *smiles dreamily*