Thursday, June 11, 4:33 PM
Wah, I saw the squashed kittens, from the other day, when my zaman was riding me home. :(
Apparently, there were THREE KITTENS.
Sick fucker sia. If want also release them in a park or something right? Why right in the middle of the road?! Grrr.
My zaman's bike was super comfortable sia. I have no idea what model it is, but his seats were super comfy! Like I hated Taufiq's seats?! Plastic, and super smooth. I kept sliding downwards towards him. At every single red light, I'd try and get back into a more comfortable position, until it got really tiring and I just gave up and leant on him the entire way. But my zaman's seat! Wah! Like sofa siaaa. It was broad, and soft and spongy. I like! :D
I want him to chauffeur me everywhere! Hahahhaha.
And I think superheroes should have more dinners! Yesterday was probably the best dinner I've had! Pre-dinner activities (cockroach killing) helped me lose enough calories, so I didn't feel guilty about consuming the extra calories afters. Mama Nerly made the yummiest Potato Wedges and Egg and Luncheon salad. The seafood pasta, with the help of Mad Mad, was so good, I think I had at least 3portions of it.
The three of us should start a business! :D
I'm good at prepping stuff. And I can cook pretty well if the recipes are provided. So I can be Mama Nerly's helper in the kitchen. Mad Mad will be our delivery girl. The rest of our superheroes can just hang around and look pretty, so we'll draw the most diverse, and largest, group of customers. From angmohs, to psychos and ah tiongs. Sounds like a perfect business plan aye? Heheheh.
I love Serene btw. Anyone needs a tutor for accounting? My classmate is amazing!
She just taught me what my tutor has been trying to get my class to understand in weeks, but to no avail.