Sunday, July 26, 4:57 PM
Everyday with you is like flipping a new chapter of a romance novel
My mom had special duties today, because Cluster B, Changi Prison, is up and running, so they're transferring inmates from other prisons over. She has to work like a 12-hour shift, so she kinda knew I would steal the chance to go out. "Tomorrow you going out right? Whatever it is, just come home by five to cook dinner."
Days with Su are so romantic, it's almost like we pick out scenes from books or films.
He picked me up 11ish for brunch today. While we were eating, he asked, "Do you wanna hear something mushy?"
"What is it?"
"This is our first meal together."
Y
After lunch, we popped by Metro's toy department. Then we saw LUCKY DUCKS. Hahahahah. Inside joke.
It was pretty early when we were done there, and we couldn't go far since he had a soccer game at 4PM, so we decided to go to Punggol Beach.
Got there, picked out a nice spot to put our stuff. Then we started skipping stones. Su had to give me a crash course on that before I knew how though. My record so far is three skips :D I was elated!
Then we digged a trench-like rut in the sand and watch while water ran into it when the tide came in. We also saw a baby Mudskipper. It was super cute! I wanted to catch it, but it was too fast. Then Su managed to scoop up some baby Horse Shoe Crabs from the water. Amazing how small they are, cus they grow up to be huuuuggge.
There was a moment when we were just standing, nearly knee-deep in water, with our arms around each other, staring dreamily out at the horizon. I had that super warm, fuzzy feeling. Sigh.. so nice (:
An hour left to kill, and both of us being at least three shades darker, we WENT BACK TO COMPASS POINT. Hahahahah. When you can't think of anywhere to go, go to library! We flipped through cook books and Gelato recipes and got super hungry. Su was almost salivating, and I could feel my stomach churning. We quickly return the books to the shelves, then went down to B1 where we devoured a single scoop of Mango Gelato. Heaven siaaaa.
Best way I can think of to end a date (: