Saturday, July 18, 12:56 PM
I had the best date ever yesterday.
Su picked me up from school, and we went straight to Jurong Bird Park. Eh hellooo, fun ok! Hahaha. I loved the Scarlet Ibises! The Pelicans and Eagles were beautiful too. Like 3metre-long wing spans? Too cool.
The first birds we saw there, though, were the cute little Penguins. We probably spent like 15mins there, narrating the "scenes". The penguins totally acted like the mafia. There was the Rockhopper, the one with yellow feathers on the head, which looked like sandy blonde hair combed back, standing quietly in a corner. Then the smaller species of penguins staring at us, like they were matreps trying to pick a fight, occasionally turning towards the Rockhopper, their mafia Boss. Then one of em walked (seemingly) menacingly towards us and gestured to us with his head. Like, "what you want?" kinda look. Hahahaha.
We spent a few hours there, then went to Marina Square for lunch and Obsession. Beyonce sucked at acting. But overall, it was a pretty good movie. And that Lisa bitch was so fucking psychotic. If Derek was my husband, I'd beat her up as badly as Beyonce did too. The whole movie, I was whispering to Su, "sialah, fucking psycho." Hahaha. But the idiots behind us.. OMG. Fucking wanted to turn around and slap their face. They were going "whoooo! so big!" when Beyonce was in a low cut dress. Then one part, they were saying "the baby die ah? If the baby die, I laugh sia." Stupid ah bengs. Firstly, you're in the movies with a whole lot of other people. Shut the fuck up. Secondly, have you not seen boobs before? And you'd laugh if that cute little boy died? You're probably as sick as Lisa in the movie, and you need serious psychiatric treatment. *rolls eyes*
I vented my annoyance by bitching with Su. Then somehow our conversation led to discussing holiday trips in the future, where we'd throw a dart on a map and go wherever the dart lands on. We walked past a print ad which depicted a packed luggage.
Su (jokingly): See, like telling us something only.
We laughed it off.
Then a few more shops later, there was a print ad on the glass display. It was a giant dart. I pointed it out to Su. Then, the next display window. Globes. We were kinda freaking out at how coincidental it all was. Then I said something like, we should probably cover Singapore first. Immediately after we went down the escalator, we passed a brochure stand, where there were Singapore maps. Like fucking hell? Hahahaha.
Su: Let's get out of here before I piss my pants.
I'm really happy how things are going for us. We both agreed to take things slow and just be really honest, and he hasn't once tried to take advantage of me.
It might be too early to say, but I think he's the perfect guy for me.