Thursday, July 2, 10:15 AM
I'd say it's been a great 2009 so far, despite a few problems here and there. And I have my friends to thank -notably my Superheroes.
Powerful Priya dropped by last night (like Nerly's fishball during the steamboat). It's been awhile since both of us actually like sat and talk, talked? It felt so much like the when-both-our-parents-thought- we-were-lesbians days, and it was really nice. Talk about anything and everything, exchange2 gossips, had dinner, paint nails, sit at playground. I like.
Time flies by when you're having a good time. And I had to send her off to catch, thankfully, not the last bus.
Sis told me about web sms, so I tried with her and Su today. Seriously, a great replacement for when you don't have a phone. Hahaha. I was at the library earlier on with Mad, doing my assignments, while texting those two between intervals. Mad did her assignment too, for awhile, then got distracted by Facebook. That girl ahhhh, I swear, last person to be Study Buddy sia.
At 7.54pm, Su came to pick me up for dinner and a movie, while Mad rushed home for her tv series. She had 6mins to rush home to catch her show. Hahahaha. Super cute sia, she like so kanchiong.
Su and I were supposed to catch Transformers, but we postponed that for the next date since the timing was too late. We caught I Love You Man instead. Same movie as Priya and what's-his-name! :D Funny right, sis? Hehehe. I was laughing at the dialogue. Su was laughing at my laughter. He claims I sound like Scooby Doo -.- The fuck? HAHA.
When we got under my block, there was a poster that says "Don't trash Mother Earth. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle." Example of how we talk about everything: We discussed that poster for awhile. Then change topic, then somehow lead back to the poster and we high-fived to that? Celebrating our capability to be ridiculously random. We even discussed a possible new dating benchmark. Like, "Omg! We high-fived! I'm not washing my hand." *showers with arm in the air*
Boy, what have you done to me?