Saturday, July 25, 11:08 PM
And it's official
Last night was it. Perfect.
Su the-cute-guy-who-rides-an-apek-bike
hairi and I were chatting online when he wanted to say something, then decided to save it for when we meet.
We met at the library, where we played Biotronics on Facebook for awhile. Then we went for dinner and visited Guardian before hitting our favourite spot. You know what we went Guardian for? To buy INSECT REPELLENT! Knn. The last time we went there, kena bitten all over. I swear there are more than 50 bites on both my legs. I had to wear leggings the last few days to keep myself from scratching. Fucking sandflies.
We I killed like six or seven of em the other day, bloody sweet revenge. I have fast hands, he got fast eyes, so we work well together. *eyebrows go up and down*
The hill with the sky, as a backdrop, was extra beautiful last night. Brilliant weather too. Plus the lights were off on the hill last night.
Su said he came early to switch off the lights, send the sandflies out somewhere else and to text the stars to drop by for our very special night. Hehehe.
The clouds kept changing last night, there were a lot of fish-like shapes, sharks and octopus too. Hahaha. Then there were two hearts, he nudge2 me then chuckled to himself. Cute sia that boy :D
When the clouds cleared, the stars came out. And there were so many of em yesterday, really bright too! Though I could've sworn at least two of em were just satellites. Hahahaha. It was really nice, leaning against Su, while he pointed out the Orion's Belt and Crux to me. Thennnnnn I remembered he had something to tell me when we met, so I asked.
The magic question, and he said it so casually. "Oh yea. Errr, so I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend?"
Then nervousness showed, as he reached for his drink and turned to face the sky. Then started blabbering on and on about how he doesn't like the term girlfriend (cus everyone's using it) and lovers (cus it sounds scandalous), instead he prefers using Partner. Then he went on to say how it doesn't matter if I didn't answer him then and if I wanted a few days to consider, or if my answer was no, then it would be fine as well. I couldn't help but just look at him in adoration the entire time and smile. I know, like Mad said, I'm a sucker for romance :D
I only answered him when I got home though.
"Eh wait uh. I need to go the freezer for awhile. Haha. Does that mean we're together now?"
"Yea, I guess so."
"Star. Heart silently screaming. Hehehe. Get it?"
"HAHAHAHA. Yesss. Omg."
He meant like how we'd type in msn sometimes -> *heart silently screaming*
Hahahahaahhah. Idiot. But, I like (: