Sunday, July 12, 5:44 PM
A lil' Superhero Lovin'
Last night's SuperHero BBQ was grrreat, with a capital G. A pity Patma couldn't make it though, and Lenny had to leave early. I'm not sure she even ate anything?
We managed to get a fire going, almost as quickly as the boys. And we got pretty good food going around. The best bit, would probably have to be our own little photo shoot. Hehehehe.
After dinner, Mad was going crazy with the camera, clicking away like the paparazzi. But we like. And then there were shots of Natt and Priya trying to act like ghosts. And individual psycho shots of everybody. Fabulous! Hahaha. We were shrieking with laughter! We created such a racket that we got complained, again.
A patrol unit paid us a visit. So we thought it was best to just head home for our movie. 'It' was so disappointing. Didn't do justice to the book at all.
I think like the girls stayed in latest today, of all sleepovers. We managed to grab a few bites -I roasted the leftover prawns and wings from last night. (I ate more than a few bites though. Long after the girls left my place, I was still eating) And we even managed to watch Juno.
I think if we lived together, life would be so lepak. But then it might have it's down side -I wouldn't feel like doing anything else, or going anywhere else. Tsk (: