Meeting Mad there yesterday was grrreat. Feels like I haven't seen that girl in ages sia, I miss her so much. She's so unpredicatable. Like she'll totally catch me offguard with her lines. Too cute (:
We sorted out part of our secret mission. Hehehehe. I think it'll be cute when it's done. Or at least, I hope.
Then we browsed youtube.
MOTHER FUCKING SCARY SIAAAA!
I get goosebumps watching it. It's almost as bad as watching a video clip of a car accident. Thank god for my decently-sized boobs. Those are so scary! And like, the fuck? Why would you squash watermelons with it? Not pain meh? Fucking crazy bitch. She'll probably get cancerous cells from the countless times she abuse her boobs.
Then Su came and fetched me home from the library. When we got to my place (I initially typed "palace" accidentally sia. HAHAHAH. Palace or what), we had like a 30min goodbye session.
Major problem sia both of us. Die.
I really wanted to meet the rest of the girls today though. Full force today sia! And yes, that includes Petite. But my mom wanted me home for dinner today, of all days, cus she was worried the fish would go stale. She itchy backside go put in the refrigerator what. Gong gong.
I hope you girls had a good time. I'm lovin' my SuperHeroes Y
PROFILE
Brown cows are love. My hair is 9inches shorter than it should be. I love swings. I have a lime-green room. I think weird/random people are the best kind of people. I prefer motorbikes over cars. I love curly-haired boys with freckles. I enjoy cartoons, still. I think bubbles are super pretty. I lost my BlackRose once in a mosh pit; I've since gotten a new one. I have a habit of drawing on myself. I adore eye makeup. I eat almost everything when I'm hungry. I wear bangles 24/7. I think babies are adorable.I aspire to be a tattoo artist. I'm too darn lazy. I think candles make the prettiest shadows. I like playing with guys' hair. I hate mosquitoes. I've got a super bad sense of direction. I watch TV Ads to amuse myself. I like raw crab stick. I laugh a lot. Btw, I'm also Resident Queen at Thohirah