Thursday, August 27, 2:04 AM
another post about him
Sorry laaa. But this boy is the epitome of awesomeness.
I came home from my paper today to find this sitting on my screen:
(Not minding the bad handwriting) I melt siaaaa. And that's not all. He came to meet me today and brought me sushi, all of which were my favourites. And green tea. Then he asked if I was still hungry, cus he had more for me. I jammed.
We made out for a bit, then he stopped and said, "oh, that (the pic he drew) was the envelope. this is for you." *Pulls something out of his pocket*
HE TYPED ME A LOVE LETTER AT WORK! HAHAHAHHA.
Then there was more.
He got me my favourite ondeh-ondeh. And towards the end, pulled out a whole bag of seaweed. Just bcus I casually commented to him yesterday that my seaweed at home finish already :D
And I so can't wait for later. ECP with The Superheroes and Friends. Good food and company, what more can I ask for? (: