Saturday, August 29, 10:52 PM
back to work
The exams are over, and I found a job really quickly. I'm back to Prima. Ooh yea.
I know, 5bux/hr isn't much, not very appealing uniform, but I really enjoyed working there. It was partly because I had awesome colleagues, management staff were friendly, foreign customers are fun to serve, but the main reason is, I've put so much effort into that place, I feel very attached to it. From arrangement of bar, to tables, menu ideas, drinks recipe, down to cashier programming, a lot of decisions and ideas were from me. Shawn even had me write his month-end manager reports for him, since I pretty much knew everything that went on, and my English was better than his. I still pride myself on being the pioneer staff of that outlet *kening up down*
But then right, I'm probably working a 6-day week. At the end of it, my pockets will be heavy ah, but break like no break sia. What to do? Singapore no money, eat air. My mom not giving me allowance, stay at home also boring what.
I'll go out work and save up for my own restaurant. Hehehehe. My dream sia. Haiya :\